Post by Nimbus-
Hi Larry!

Glad to have you aboard. I've sent you further information on how to get involved, in addition to some helpful readings on editing. Please check your inbox.
Nimbus-
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by Patches66
ct13 wrote:Hey guys, I wanted to make sure that no new editors slip through the cracks in VA. So if you could fill out this new editor contact form whenever you contact a new editor or one you don't recognize, that would be much appreciated. Thanks!
So I submitted the form on myself but wanted to say hi! I live in NOVA and travel constantly throughout the Shenandoah Valley down to Roanoke. I am more than happy to drive by an area if needed to put eyes on any issue. Any hints and help is greatly appreciated. For instance in the Bryce Resort area of Basye the private roads are all supposed to be 25MPH.

Also if I see what I think is a bug, is that discussed here? Or is there a separate channel?
Patches66
Send a message

Post by pepsipusha757
hello I'm a new editor in va. hometown Newport news travel Norfolk va areas as far up as Roanoke and Baltimore md.
pepsipusha757
Send a message

Post by pixelpshr
Hi! I'm a returning editor. (It's been quite a while since I've been active.)

I live in Yorktown, work in McLean, and travel the roads of most of the eastern half of the state by car and motorcycle.

In a previous life I did a lot of GIS and map production work, so it's fun getting back into tools.

-Thom
pixelpshr
Send a message

Post by ply8808
Hello AdamGoldbergHappy,
Welcome to the forums and the community.
You can announce yourself in this forum and tell us a little about yourself if you want.
The form serves a couple of purposes, but mainly so we all know each other and where we edit so any local assistance or general guidance can be given as a team.
Glad to have you aboard.
ply8808
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Global Champ
Local Champ - USA
HD riding wazer, Arizona.
iPhone 7, iOS 13.3.1

Post by ply8808
Welcome HAVOVOM, good to have you on our team.
ply8808
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Global Champ
Local Champ - USA
HD riding wazer, Arizona.
iPhone 7, iOS 13.3.1

Post by SeZAKxing
This is a good idea. However the first level 1 editor I reported was from North Carolina.

How about a form for new VA editors to self report their "home" editing area which could be passed onto area managers for follow up.
SeZAKxing
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
(random character guy)
images/ranks/EditLevel4_Badge.png
Area Manager in VA; Culpeper to Amherst, Rockingham to Cumberland

Post by SpudLime
new guy here.

UN HAVOVOM
centercode beta leader UN is SpudLime

Did my first couple edits to my new home in chantilly, loudoun county.
SpudLime
Send a message

Post by subs5
jmhollowell, Hi!
I will send you a welcome PM that will show up in your Waze inbox.

It will have some links and other information about beginning editing. V/r subs5
subs5
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 3
Send a message