The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.
Post by KeepCalmandSmileOn
I seem to be getting most of my drives counted except the long ones. I drove about 215 miles on May 18, then 215 miles back on May 22. Neither one of those drives are on my log. Very frustrating.
KeepCalmandSmileOn
Send a message

Post by KingG0815
hi,

have you experienced that Waze haven't recorded miles?

On 2017-01-22 did nearly 250 miles but I can't see my drive in the map editor section.
I had mobile connection and sent some hazards and traffic jams.

Really curious.

Cheers
KingG0815
Send a message

Post by KingG0815
@vince1612

both drives on 22nd of Jan. were not recorded.
1.18 km
2. 250 km

Really strange behavior of Waze.

Some challenges don't make sense then if the recorder doesn't work reliable.

Cheers
KingG0815
Send a message

Post by KingG0815
all of my long drives are incomplete. I.e. on friday I did a 325km drive. I can see of this one only 95km. Network was present. I've notice that everytime when I do long drives.
KingG0815
Send a message

Post by kodi75
krzycholub wrote:I still have many drives missing - waiting for new EAs - some short drives are showing up - 6-7 miles - other are still missing - from September 19 till today
Mine are missing since Sept 20th AM .. :(
I had posted some UR's on a weekend trip .. and wanted to fix them
kodi75
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message

Post by kodi75
Ok, while my "drives" themselves are still not showing, my "Areas" (where I've driven in the last 90 days) and reports in my "feed" reflect that waze knows / has recorded the app's use.

And UR's posted during recent drives are not showing either.
kodi75
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message

Post by koenigsegg1000rr
I'm having the same problem but I don't see the short drives (5-20km)as well as the long ones (100 kms plus). It is like this from the 8th of may.
koenigsegg1000rr
Send a message

Post by Krixera
Same here, drives recorded until 19th only. I have dropped many URs since then and I really hope it can be restored.
Krixera
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by Krixera
Today is the 13th day of data lost, this is a serious issue as many URs and data are piling up and the longer HQ look into this issue, the higher the chances these data may be lost forever. I hope HQ will solve this matter ASAP.
Krixera
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by Krixera
Today is the 13th day, I hope Waze will take this issue more seriously as being an editor I have dropped many URs each day to report map issue or improvements. This issue is very demoralizing to an editor POV.
Krixera
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message