The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.
Post by Krixera
Finally my Drives is up but it only started from today. Drives and URs from 20th Mar til 16th April is still missing. Anyone can update me anything which I'm not aware of?
Krixera
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by Krixera
My drives for today is showing but the drives between 20th March til 16th April, together with all the URs I've reported are still missing. Please fix this as I'm getting very worried. I don't care about the lost points but those URs carries important information on places/roads I've ground-checked, it means alot to me and to Waze map betterment.
Krixera
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by Krixera
Drives and URs still missing for me from 20th March til 16th April. Please restore the drives and URs esp my self-reported URs as it's a lot of efforts of ground checks for map improvement purposes. It really gets me very worried that it will be lost forever.
Krixera
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by Krysgen
User: Krysgen
Drive for 300km today (November 27th)
I did make about 10 reports. None of them show up in my feed. 
Thanks for looking into it. 
Krysgen
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by krzycholub
quick question - do you see any "long drives"?
I had similar problem - but my app was "reporting" my 50+ miles drives as only 5-6 miles.
My fix was - uninstall app -> deleted "waze" related folder from my (Samsung) phone -> install app again -> problem solved.

The only problem is that you will be a "baby" for next week and 100 miles drive.
krzycholub
State Manager
State Manager
Answers: 2
Send a message

Post by krzycholub
AProdzilla wrote:Spoke to a state manager in discord, was told that the gap of drives lost can not be recovered. So looks like I will be re-driving BOTG for URs to unlock those areas. :(
Bad news. :cry: :?
krzycholub
State Manager
State Manager
Answers: 2
Send a message