Post by dmeehan
Is there an agreed convention for adding "Gas Stations" to the map?
dmeehan
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by dmeehan
I'll add the ones I know of around Killarney and Tralee areas anyway in the meantime
dmeehan
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by dmeehan
pumps.ie is down at the moment. Has anyone looked at this recently? Is it gone for good or just a momentary glitch?

Update: The domain name doesn't expire until 2014-11-30
dmeehan
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by DonalHunt
Updating petrol / diesel prices seems to be very hit and miss right now. Does Waze have some rule that requires updates to be within a certain threshold? Can it be adjusted for Ireland so drivers can update fuel prices again (many of my updates fail because there is too much of a difference between the old price and the price I'm submitting)?
DonalHunt
Send a message

Post by Ghomergher
Hey thanks for the super helpful reply. I'm not sure how I missed that thread. I haven't quite mastered the search function on here viewtopic.php?t=62859&start=20. [REDACTED BY MODERATOR]

Ghomergher
Send a message

Post by Ghomergher
Anyone who knows the latest price of petrol in pakistan
Ghomergher
Send a message

Post by helvete666
I'm gonna try and update those around my usual drive areas and places I visit frequently, I think once they are there then a quick update request from users would be sufficient for anyone to update them if they changed hands
helvete666
Send a message

Post by helvete666
I'm getting notification in the app to update Prices so looks like this has gone live
helvete666
Send a message

Post by I_hate_traffic3
Newbie to the forums here, but the way I have been updating the petrol stations with the 6 digit numbers is to have all prices pre typed out in a notepad on my phone and then copy and paste the price in from the notepad and that inputs all 6 digits.
I logged a ticket with waze a few months ago at this stage but i haven't heard back from them since. It looks like they are slowly converting them back to the 4 digit version now. Although there is one near me in that wont accept any format other than a 2 digit format with a decimal in the middle :roll:
I_hate_traffic3
Send a message

Post by karl_db
Is it possible to update fuel prices in Waze when using it through Android Auto?
karl_db
Send a message