Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Post by jm6087
mudge42 wrote:GIS Layers isn't working this morning, and I am seeing this message in the console:

Code: Select all

GIS Layers: Error in US Census counties data: Failed to execute query.
Anyone else having this problem?
GIS Layers is down for everyone. This has been reported in the Scripts Server on Discord. They say it is because the US Gov County Boundary Layer is down (master source) Once it is back up, all should work.
jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 21
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by juliansean
kjg53 wrote:The parcel data for Montgomery County Texas is no longer showing up. When I checked in the console I found the message "GIS Layers: Error in layer "Montgomery Co - Parcels": Cannot perform query. Invalid query parameters.". The layer id is tx-montgomery-co-parcels.

Thanks for a great script.
I can confirm that it isn't working. Thank you if you can get it fixed! It's very valuable to my home area. :)

Sean
juliansean
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message
Sean Julian
CM
SM: TX, LA, MS, AR, OK
AM: SE FL, Boston, MA, Brooklyn, NY, Bronx, NY, Manhattan, NY, Queens, NY, E CA, SW KS

Post by juliansean
Thank you so much!!!

Sean
juliansean
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Sean Julian
CM
AM: SE FL, Boston, MA, Brooklyn, NY, Bronx, NY, Manhattan, NY, Queens, NY, E CA, SW KS

Post by juliansean
I have had that happen too. When I use an old WME no issues, but if I open a new one GIS is gone until I close and open the GIS script.

Sean
juliansean
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Sean Julian
CM

Post by juliansean
Not sure what goes into getting something added to GIS, but here's their website (or the index page for their website). Chambers County, TX http://www.chamberscad.org/. Thank you for looking into this for us.

Sean
juliansean
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Sean Julian
CM

Post by kjg53
The parcel data for Montgomery County Texas is no longer showing up. When I checked in the console I found the message "GIS Layers: Error in layer "Montgomery Co - Parcels": Cannot perform query. Invalid query parameters.". The layer id is tx-montgomery-co-parcels.

Thanks for a great script.
kjg53
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by ldriveskier
YourEvilTwinFTW wrote:Great script, thanks for all the work you've put in on this one.

Is is possible to get GIS Layer added to the layers list on the right to quickly disable/enable the layers?

That way you could disable/enable without having to switch tabs and click each of the boxes to turn them back on.
It is even easier than that. The little icon on the "GIS-L" tab is a toggle. It will turn green/grey when you click it to enable/disable all of the layers.
ldriveskier
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 4
Send a message