Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by ramblinwreck_81
Would it be possible (or is it possible now) to have RSEL start in a new open window of WME with the settings set from a previous WME window already in place? just as a simple example, see the image below.

I would like this feature because when I review an editor's profile page, I'd like to just be able to click on the WME PL directly from the profile page and have the window open with previously set RSEL settings. as it is now, I keep a WME window open with RSEL set the way I want, then copy the PL from the profile page and then paste that PL in the already open WME window.

thanks

https://prnt.sc/pbrq68
ramblinwreck_81
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Answers: 2
Send a message

Post by ramblinwreck_81
True. But that's really not that much different that getting the PL from the editor profile and pasting into an existing WME window. Or am I missing what you said? Thanks.
ramblinwreck_81
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Answers: 2
Send a message

Post by RichardPyne
sketch wrote:
RichardPyne wrote:I am seeing RSel selecting roads outside of the viewing area, at times significantly out of the viewed area.
Do you have "on screen" checked or no?
Okay, I'm blind.

Thanks.
RichardPyne
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by roadtechie
Bill473 wrote:
TheLastTaterTot wrote:Hi all,

Is there any interest in having the ability to highlight roads, rather than select?
I would find that very useful.
What he said. ^^^^
roadtechie
Local Champ Mentor
Local Champ Mentor
Send a message
-Roadtechie
https://web.archive.org/web/20161030115 ... s/lcus.pnghttps://web.archive.org/web/20161030115 ... ls/c6s.png
Assistant Regional Coordinator | Great Lakes
Local Champ Mentor | USA
Country Manager | USA

Post by russblau
Feature request: It would be nice to be able to select segments that have a speed limit set in one direction only. Currently it is possible to select those that have no speed limit at all, or those that do have a speed limit set in a particular direction, but not those that have no speed limit set in one direction only.
russblau
State Manager
State Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message

Post by russblau
pvo11 wrote:I've replicated the problem.
The script works in FF with Tampermonkey I use for development, but it doesn't work in Chrome with Tampermonkey. The WME function for selecting doesn't return on Chrome. It will be hard to find a solution because the problem is outside of my script.
Which function? I'm on Chrome, and W.selectionManager.getSelectedFeatures() is working in the Firebug console, at least. Or you can use W.selectionManager._selectedFeatures which has the same value.
russblau
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by russblau
RS fails with an error when trying to make a selection based on alt. State Name, with the following message in the console:

userscript.html?name=WME%20Road%20Selector.user.js&id=e8671309-502c-45df-b848-6821dcef338d:493
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'toLowerCase')
    at checkExpr (userscript.html?name=WME%20Road%20Selector.user.js&id=e8671309-502c-45df-b848-6821dcef338d:493)
    at Window.selectRoads2 (userscript.html?name=WME%20Road%20Selector.user.js&id=e8671309-502c-45df-b848-6821dcef338d:3273)
    at <anonymous>:4:80
    at t.<computed> (eval at exec_fn (editor:2), <anonymous>:38:453)
    at <anonymous>:4:80
    at i (eval at exec_fn (editor:2), <anonymous>:5:165)
    at eval (eval at exec_fn (editor:2), <anonymous>:5:292)
    at <anonymous>:13:99
    at HTMLDocument.v (<anonymous>:13:118)

Screenshot shows the selection criteria in place when the error occurred:
Screenshot 2021-09-16 120636.png
(25.42 KiB) Downloaded 249 times
This error does not occur when selecting based on primary State name. 

russblau
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by RussPA
krzycholub wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:12 pm
krzycholub wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:04 am I have v1.49.2 - and seems to be not working in my chrome?

Downgraded to 1.49.1 - then upgraded again to 1.49.2 and now works again. Sorry for false alert.

I tried that and still can't get it to work at all.

RussPA
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 4
Send a message

Assistant Regional Coordinator - NOR
Global Champ - US
WME Beta Community Coordinator