House number assigned to wrong street

Post by BARoadMama
A new house number was added to an incorrect street, with a similar name:
278 Coniston Manor Dr, Gordonsville, VA

However, this house number does not exist on that street. Instead, the correct address is:
278 Coniston Dr, Gordonsville, VA

I just added the street to the map via the map editor. I have also added house number 278 to that street on the map. Now, I just need to find out how to delete the incorrect listing of 278 Coniston Manor Dr.

Any assistance with this is appreciated. I did flag this as a user.
BARoadMama

POSTER_ID:17568593

Send a message

Post by LennyNRPD
Thanks for reaching out to us about this. Looks like this is a bad google pin that has this issue with it, I have submitted this incorrect data to google to have it removed. I have also made a few modifications to the map to solve this issue. Please make sure you clear all of your recent searches to this address, as well as removing it from your HOME saved location and re-search for the address in the search bar. This must be done, otherwise it will continue routing you to the old location which is incorrect.

Let me know if you have anymore issues or you need any additional help and I would be more than happy to do so. Have a great day!
LennyNRPD
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by LennyNRPD
usa_2wbnc3kq wrote:Hello - can anyone please help me. Waze has labeled my private road in the wrong location (it is on top of someone else's driveway). I have contacted google maps and waze and they will not change the location. We are no longer receiving packages from Amazon and our neighbors are calling the police for trespassing vehicles. I need someone with some status to help me move the location of my street by 100 feet or so. Can anyone help? I live in NJ if it makes a difference.
Hello I would be more than happy to help.

If you give me your address I will forward this on to the NJ editors for them to look into for you.
LennyNRPD
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by usa_2wbnc3kq
Hello - can anyone please help me. Waze has labeled my private road in the wrong location (it is on top of someone else's driveway). I have contacted google maps and waze and they will not change the location. We are no longer receiving packages from Amazon and our neighbors are calling the police for trespassing vehicles. I need someone with some status to help me move the location of my street by 100 feet or so. Can anyone help? I live in NJ if it makes a difference.
usa_2wbnc3kq
Send a message

Post by vince1612
(Moved from the global forum to the USA > State of Virginia forum)
vince1612
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
https://storage.googleapis.com/wazeoped ... v18.10.png
Wiki & Forum: Wiki CH (D)(FR) | Forum CH (D) (FR) (I)
1+1=3 - The result of bringing talents together goes beyond simply adding them up.
https://i.ibb.co/2k1TJHH/RIPIain.png