Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Post by kamonu
An issue with the translation extension: changes in the base text are not available for translation.
On the base page is displayed "Translate this page; This page has changes since it was last marked for translation." But the text to be translated isn't updated with the latest version of the base text.
Example: https://wazeopedia.waze.com/wiki/Benelux/CADO
kamonu
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
Karen,

Can we get the list of fixed issues?

I can confirm the Wazeopedia pages appear somewhat more slowly than I recall, but I have no specific timing to report.

So far I have searched through all the issues we have on the share drive. I can confirm we have fixed:
  • Revision history view can be used to select the differences between two page revisions
I did not review most of the other issues I did not report, but I can say all the other issues I did report including all the CSS issues are still present/broken.

Do we officially have a resource that can work on these and get some forward progress on them?
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
I noticed this same thing on the first time I accessed the new system, but I have not seen it since.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
Karen,

We also have all the original issues for the last 1+ years in the shared spreadsheet. They just aren’t new problems.

Thanks
KS
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
I just made an edit to my user page with no problem, but the server did take a longer time (~20 sec) to complete the task.

I uploaded a test image. The first time after about 20 seconds it came back with an error:
Error: Server Error
The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request.
Please try again in 30 seconds.
But when I tried to upload it again, it said it was already present, so the file did upload even with that error.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
kumiankka wrote:WTH is this? I just noticed that the edit history of pretty much every page I have created in the Finnish Wazeopedia show that the page was created and/or edited by either kentsmith9 or CBenson :?:
Kumiankka, I merged your topic into this one which already discussed the edit history. Wonderlerm asked anyone who still had difficulty with the edit history to let her know.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kumiankka
kentsmith9 wrote:Kumiankka, I merged your topic into this one which already discussed the edit history. Wonderlerm asked anyone who still had difficulty with the edit history to let her know.
Ok, thanks. Finnish Wiki edit history is indeed crooked.

While I was checking the pages, changing my settings etc., I got several 502 errors as well. Previous one just a minute ago. Sometimes page load was slow or it loaded only partially and the page looked like it came directly from the back end servers as-is, without any front end skins or styles.
kumiankka
Map Editor - Level 5
Map Editor - Level 5
Answers: 1
Send a message

Post by ldriveskier
Is it a known issue that embedded Google Sheets are not displaying properly?

For example, https://wazeopedia.waze.com/wiki/USA/US ... tion_Sheet
ldriveskier
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 4
Send a message