[Script] WMEMagic

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein, Glodenox, JustinS83

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [Script] WMEMagic

Postby juliansean » Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:31 pm

In the SCR we don’t put speed limits on PR type roads. But when I have the selection for missing speed limits it flags PR type roads. Anyway to remove PR from the check? Thank you!
Sean Julian
SM: TX, LA, MS, AR, OK
AM: SE FL, Boston, MA, Brooklyn, NY, Bronx, NY, Manhattan, NY, Queens, NY, E CA, SW KS

[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]
juliansean
State Manager
State Manager

Postby juliansean » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:56 am

dbcm wrote:
juliansean wrote:In the SCR we don’t put speed limits on PR type roads. But when I have the selection for missing speed limits it flags PR type roads. Anyway to remove PR from the check? Thank you!

As i don't control how communities configure Magic, i need a PL so i can check if it's a bug or a config issue

Good morning. Here is the requested PL https://www.waze.com/en-US/editor?env=usa&lon=-94.37559&lat=32.53701&zoom=7&segments=518926480

https://prnt.sc/qbgwpt
Sean Julian
AM: SE FL, Boston, MA, Brooklyn, NY, Bronx, NY, Manhattan, NY, Queens, NY, E CA, SW KS

juliansean
State Manager
State Manager

Postby juliansean » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:19 pm

SuperDave1426 wrote:Out of curiosity, is this extension still being maintained...? :?:

The script was last updated on 3/30/2020 so I'd say yes.
Sean Julian

juliansean
State Manager
State Manager

Postby juliansean » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:52 pm

jm6087 wrote:I have a question as well. I noticed that there is an option in one of the sections that references an L4+ beta project. Should that be available for all to see?

I agree this needs to be removed. Especially a project that isn’t released to all. Thank you.
Sean Julian

juliansean
State Manager
State Manager

Postby juliansean » Sun May 03, 2020 4:31 pm

Sean Julian

juliansean
State Manager
State Manager

Postby juliansean » Sun May 03, 2020 4:48 pm

ehepner1977 wrote:
Well, the instructions are in the first post in this thread. https://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=819&t=230927#p1663525

Or that ;)
Sean Julian

juliansean
State Manager
State Manager

Postby juliansean » Wed May 06, 2020 6:11 pm

ropaswan wrote:
AndyLaode wrote:to author: is there any plan to indicate which junction that has problem for magic indication geometry node too close and no connection in the coming future?

I didn't see any reply, so just wanted to add my own opinion... MAGIC is the #1 script that I use and I greatly appreciate all the work that has been done. There are lots of ''geometry node too close'' highlights in well covered areas as well as basemaps, some of the segments are very long with hundreds of geo nodes. Since the script knows where the offending nodes are, it would save hours of work if it could highlight the offending nodes (in an obvious color) in addition to highlighting the segment.

Thanks for the consideration!!

Having been working for months in Texas, being able to see where the problem geo node is would be amazing! Please consider creating this highlight for us. Thank you.

Sean
Sean Julian

juliansean
State Manager
State Manager

Postby juliansean » Fri May 29, 2020 7:34 pm

That’s perfect! I didn’t see any examples this morning but I’ll look again tomorrow. I appreciate you trying to help us out with this request!

Sean
Sean Julian

juliansean
State Manager
State Manager

Postby JustinS83 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:41 pm

SuperDave1426 wrote:
vince1612 wrote:Enhance MTE adds a drop-down list at the top of WME with all MTEs in the area, so you don't need to switch to Event mode to see them. I'm not sure if it does other things yet, haven't played with it much.. Delfim can surely give more info ;)

Hopefully, Delfim will sound out here with more info about it, then. :-)

By looking at the settings spreadsheet there is a State field, so I'm pretty sure all of what you're talking about can be done if the maintainer of the US config asks for it.

I'd be happy to mention it to the maintainer for the USA config, but I can't seem to reach him/her. According to the "maintainers" list at the web page for this addon, "Xander" is that person. Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be the username used here in the forum, because when I tried to send a PM, I got an error saying that the user doesn't exist.... :?

I'm working with XanderB on getting the settings figured out. Stay tuned.
Script Writing Community Coordinator
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]
JustinS83
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby JustinS83 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:21 pm

SuperDave1426 wrote:
subs5 wrote:Any way to get ramps and private roads to not highlight as need SL in USA?

I know I'm gonna feel like a nitwit when I see the answer, but I'm drawing a complete blank on what "SL" is an abbreviation for...? :)

Speed limit
Script Writing Community Coordinator
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]
JustinS83
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

PreviousNext

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts