Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by jm6087
sledzik1984 wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 12:38 pm It's almost 2024 and script is still broken... I think that the "fix" update will not come :(

You are welcome to think what you want to, it doesn't make it true.  :mrgreen:

jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 21
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by JohnyGrasel
Bom dia!
Após assistir o webinar sobre scripts, comecei a usar o Magic e gostei deste.

No caso, sempre que conecto uma rua nova, e ainda não dei nome e cidade para ela, aparece a mensagem:
This segment has no City and/or Street name.
Please fix that. For a roundabout, you must check "none" on street name. (numa caixa em vermelho).

Qual flag do Magic eu preciso desativar para esta mensagem não aparecer mais? Eu sei que preciso nomear rua e cidade, hehehehehe.
Ou seria do TB esta mensagem?

Obrigado
JohnyGrasel
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by JohnyGrasel
bom dia!
desmarquei esta "flag" e infelizmente a mensagem continua,desinstalei o magic e a mensagem continuou tbem, não é do magic esta mensagem e tbem do placenames

veja a "ibagem" abaixo:
JohnyGrasel
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Attachments

Post by JohnyGrasel
Be8el0ve wrote:
RussPA wrote:
Be8el0ve wrote:Ever since updating to version 1.0.126 a few days ago, Magic has stopped working for me in the United States. You now get a ton of errors in the console. Please fix! I love your script. Thanks!
The post 3 posts above yours has the link to the solution until Magic is fixed by the author.

Russ, Magic was just updated to 1.0.128 and is working again. No more need for a work around. :)
Good morning, I upgraded to version 1.0.128 and it worked again, thank you
I was already missing this script
tks (brazil)
JohnyGrasel
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by jonv-uk
Please add a button to turn this update off!
Or please develop some more appropriate icons that depict the nature of the problem :(
jonv-uk
Area Manager
Area Manager
Answers: 5
Send a message
Last edited by jonv-uk on Sun May 31, 2020 3:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post by jonv-uk
As the vehicle types Trucks, Buses, HOV, RV, Towing & Hazardous have been depriciated have you considered adding a highlight for segments that still have these vehicle types present in Restrictions & Time Based Restriction?
jonv-uk
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by jonv-uk
dbcm wrote:
jonv-uk wrote:As the vehicle types Trucks, Buses, HOV, RV, Towing & Hazardous have been depriciated have you considered adding a highlight for segments that still have these vehicle types present in Restrictions & Time Based Restriction?
What would be the interest of that?
To remove that information from WME?
Having these obsolete vehicle types in WME doesn't cause any routing problems (the segment still remains restricted) but it has/did cause this bug (WME Beta BUGS). It's unconfirmed if the bug has been fixed yet.
As WME develops further there may be other instances of bugs introduces based on overlooking these dis-continued vehicle types.

They can be easily removed/corrected from segment Restrictions and TBRs but the only way of knowing if they are there is to open every restriction on every segment and check.

As WME Magic is the king of highlighting things to fix in WME I though it the appropriate place to ask :D
jonv-uk
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by jonv-uk
I've found that having Magic running causes the map to freeze, segments not selectable, scroll/zoom not functioning and, eventually, the browser (Chrome) times out with the 'Unresponsive Page' message.
It seems the latest WME changes are causing Magic some issues.
jonv-uk
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message