Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by BtBalways
Apologies, the 'Error' shows up when already closed segments are selected. Restrictions cannot be edited on closed roads.
BtBalways
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor
Answers: 2
Send a message

Post by BtBalways
vince1612 wrote:
theMadcabbie wrote:Same here in the UK - adding some days and not others, and adding one way and not the other
Noticed that too yesterday
Ditto today.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
BtBalways
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor
Send a message

Post by BtBalways
Even after selection you can click on the Red Square 'Panel Swap' (if available) and choose Advanced Closures from script list.
BtBalways
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor
Send a message

Post by bummerdude69
Yes he did, and just in time to enter a week's worth of overnight closures!! ;)
bummerdude69
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by crazycaveman
Priso19 wrote:I do not know how the rest of the world works but for France we use Google Sheets to generate a .csv file for our mega traffic event. Often these files are used from one year to the next.

You can see an example on our file on sheet : (2) Exemple Tour de France

A new need is born with the availability of .gpx files for the different races during sports events.
It happens more and more often. We would need an extension to Advanced Closures or a new script I don’t really know, able to turn a gps trace into a permalink list (text file) that we could copy in our Google sheets.

This feature would be of great help with the tedious creation of permalink which is not an exciting thing.
That would be a good idea for a separate script, to read a coordinate of some sort (KML, GeoJSON, GPX, WKT, etc.) and generate a list of segments it overlaps; probably wouldn't be a good fit for this one. WME Geometries might be a good fit
crazycaveman
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message

Post by daveacincy
I have made some changes to this script that fixes Parse CSV to add closures from a file. I have submitted a pull request but do not know if/when the author will accept the changes and push an update out.

You can try my corrected version by using TamperMonkeys Install from URL utility with this link: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/dalve ... /wme-ac.js

The "remove" capability with CSV files is not working.

daveacincy  
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor
Send a message

Post by daveacincy
Yes, all the zoom values in the CSV file have to be using the new zoom values of 14 to 22. (12 and 13 are two low to select any segments.)

OK. I did find a couple of the sheets that people use to create a CSV file. If they parse the PLs, then they will need to look for zoomLevel in new PLs instead of just zoom.

daveacincy  
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor
Send a message

Post by daveacincy
I made a fix for Advanced Closures for the latest WME and created a pull request. You can try my fixes by using the TamperMonkey Install from URL feature with this link: 

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/dalve ... /wme-ac.js

daveacincy  
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor
Send a message

Post by daveacincy
The non-standard location is the location of my forked version, which is the method on github for someone to suggest changes to the primary author. If the pull request is approved, then the standard location will get updated and updates will continue. The information in the header still points to the official location on greasyfork, so I don't believe it will autoupdate, if I were to create additional updates on my fork.
daveacincy  
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor
Send a message

Post by daveacincy
Version  2021.11.21.01 at greasyfork is broken.

Version  2022.01.17.01 is a fix I made and submitted a pull request on github.

That pull request has not been accepted yet. You can load the fixed version using the TamperMonkey Install from URL feature using this link:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/dalve ... /wme-ac.js

daveacincy  
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor
Send a message