These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by StavrosPNinja
I want to add my voice and request that WAZE works quickly and makes every possible effort to add the Waze app to Apple CarPlay, do it as soon as possible!!
StavrosPNinja
Send a message

Post by stiggy83
Almost the End of 2016, and Still we just know that Waze will be compatible with Android Auto at some point in 2017. I'm iPhone user for many years now, also subscriber to Music app. but I'm considering to change to Android when Waze will be compatible, and Apple Music being also available on Android.

Let's continue to pray !!
stiggy83
Send a message

Post by subcritical71
kmichalec wrote:
b88d wrote:The current beta version 4.43.4 supports carplay! :)
Received notification that TestFlight had a new version available yesterday. Downloaded it while at work, and then was pleasantly surprised when I plugged in my phone for my ride home, Waze icon in CarPlay! Works very well so far. Smooth animation and very responsive for searching, routing, marking traffic issues. The only thing that doesn't seem to work well (on my Sync3 display) is panning over on the map. Touching and dragging to see another area of the map barely responds. But everything else is working well. So, hopefully, it won't be much longer for it to be available for everyone
I received the update also and it pretty good so far in CarPlay. I do notice some issues though and can’t seem to login to my centercode account to report. Has there been a change to reporting? Note, I have already tried the recover password link several times but get no mails from the system (and I looked in my junk folder as well).
subcritical71
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
Chesterfield, VA

Post by SunDevil2213
kjellyaman wrote:I know Waze doesn't work yet with Carplay at this time, however I started using carplay and using waze on the iPhone screen. Strange thing is that if I use waze the speedometer matches perfectly, once I plug it in and carplay is started the speedometer is showing different speed while driving the same speed with Cruise control.

Waze while carplay is on shows 7 to 25 km/h (depending on how fast i'm driving) higher speed then actually driving. Is this a known bug?

I've had this same problem for some time. They say it's not a bug because CarPlay isn't Waze compatible. That's all the info available.
SunDevil2213  
Answers: 1
Send a message
Thanks,

Ryan W.
SunDevil2213
AZ State Manager

Post by tenfelipe
Come on, guys! It's time to make this carplay support real!
tenfelipe
Send a message

Post by themystx2
+1 for CarPlay support.

I do suspect Apple does not want Waze or Google Maps on CarPlay though, strictly because they want more people to use their solution.
themystx2
Send a message

Post by theRamSan
Hi, Please please please add waze to apple carplay...
theRamSan
Send a message

Post by thin
Please add Carplay support
thin
Send a message

Post by tigertanghao
+1 for CarPlay support. Believe it will not happen soon. But still please!
tigertanghao
Send a message

Post by titoworld
I have the same issue, for now, you can close waze app, change your radio car mode two times, and you can listen other inputs...

But is a problem, I can't listen FM radio with Waze APP running...
titoworld
Send a message