1. Include the city and province in the "Subject:" line of your post.
2. Include a Permalink to the segment(s) you wish to unlock or have updated.
3. Provide a short explanation of why you need the unlock or update done.
4. Thank the user who solved the request and mark the thread Solved.

Please note that a higher level editor may choose to fix an unlock request themselves so higher value segments will remain protected at their level.

Forum rules
Instructions for posting (click here)

1. Include the city and province in the "Subject:" line of your post.
2. Include a Permalink to the segment(s) you wish to unlock or have updated.
3. Provide a short explanation of why you need the unlock or update done.
4. Thank the user who solved the request and mark the thread Solved.

Please note that a higher level editor may choose to fix an unlock request themselves so higher value segments will remain protected at their level.

Level5→L2 Unlock: Saskatchewan - Regina (to Global Transport

Post by dokterew
My Level: 2
Reason for request:

Needs redrawing. Most current items no longer exist.

dokterew
Area Manager
Area Manager

POSTER_ID:17053916

Send a message

Post by dokterew
Have time to fix this evening if there's an L5 around? Routing is now broken until it's fixed up.
dokterew
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by dokterew
Thank you. I've been driving on them every day as my source. Have to go out soon and will get the gps route to align everything better. Should have edits done later tonight.
dokterew
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

dokterew
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by dokterew
Work and connections around original Hwy 1 complete except for some geometry. I thought my drives might have shown up as earlier today they showed up within an hour. Please leave new segments north of the East/West Hwy 1 and ramps connecting to it unlocked for geometry updates of attached segments. E/W Highway one I presume can be locked Junction nodes should be pretty close, but may need updates.

is a temporary road for northbound traffic. All other segments are permanent.
dokterew
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by dokterew
Got2BeKd wrote:Dokterew,

Using the project site that qazxcvbnmm provided ( http://www.reginabypass.ca/project/map-facts/ ), you should be able to use something like the windows snipping tool to take screen shots. You can then use the WME image overlays script to allow you to paste and match the sizing.

This should help in providing adequate detail. I will leave the segments you requested unlocked for at least the next 24 hours. Please let me know if you would like any other suggestions.

Thanks for your work dokterew,

Kris
Thanks for the tool suggestion. Problem is the website map is not a very accurate depiction of actual location of merging points and even ramp shapes. I'm relying more on landmarks like farm yards and buildings found in satellite view and then GPS trace whenever that might show up. Had two drives today appear but Saturday and Sunday drives non existent. At least next update things will be somewhat close in location and routing should be accurate.
dokterew
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by dokterew
I saw that there's a tool to move the satellite image tiles? I find my GPS drives are a fair bit out to where satellite shows the roads would be? Is it recommended to adjust this?
dokterew
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by dokterew
My drives aren't showing up yet, even from Saturday. I've driven most everything twice by now, but some ramps just haven't shown up where i've paved or gps track. East/West highway I'd say can be locked. But please keep the new N/S bypass and ramps at level 2 minimum that I can watch for drive updates or new gps flags of other drivers. Not enough data yet as it's been open less than 1 week.
dokterew
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by dokterew
East Bound through traffic is now open on HWY1 is open through the interchange to Regina

North to East exit junction node off HWY11 might be improperly located (too late perhaps)? User report not clear

South Bound HYW1 segments are still closed. Segments physically exist. Work should be complete in a few months.
dokterew
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by Got2BeKd
I am unlocking this, can you please tell me what you are using as a source of information for the new roads?
Got2BeKd
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message