Augusta, Georgia Road Closures

Post by augustasportscouncil
Can you please tell me how I can add road closures in the Augusta area for an event coming up this weekend? Everytime I click on a location it says,I need to enable the road closures layer and I need to be a level 4 to unlock the segment.

Thanks in advance!!
augustasportscouncil

POSTER_ID:17599202

Send a message

Post by augustasportscouncil
Hi! It is for the IRONMAN® 70.3® Augusta and we are in charge of the event so they actually are not on there yet. We wanted to show delays for the bike and run portions of the event which totals in about 70 miles.
augustasportscouncil
Send a message

Post by driving79
Hi @augustasportscouncil - You have to be a high-level editor and/or have special closure permissions. We would be happy to enter all of these for you today. We would just need the closure dates/times and locations (I looked on the website, but am not seeing anything specific yet). We are not able to close roads for rolling closures or partial road closures (meaning there is still a lane open). We could also place map comments or hazard warnings on the map for you too. Please post on here, or feel free to PM me on here also. Thanks.
driving79
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
Global Champ
Tier 1
Beta Leader
Southeast Wazeo - https://wazeopedia.waze.com/wiki/USA/USA/Southeast

Post by red-nax
Hi there! Can you give some more information about the coming event? I am willing to bet that the closures have already been entered for the weekend, but it's always nice to double check.
red-nax
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message