Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.

Route Alerts and scheduling

Post by GolfOCD
I would love to see a feature that would use scheduling on your preffered route, lets say to work for example. You use the same route everyday, at the same time. So, you could build a feature that could be scheduled to run in the background that could alert you in some way if there was longer commute times than normal. Lets use me for example. I drive 40 miles one way every morning to my job. I usually leave at 6 every morning. I schedule Waze so that I leave at 6, (or it might be even cooler if I could say what time I need to be there, and it would give me a notification depending on traffic when I need to leave) and per traffic and something that could give me a notification. If it scans traffic and says that its real bad, and I should leave earlier to take another route, or same route, just earlier. I might not hit that snooze button for the 18th time.
Thoughts?
GolfOCD

POSTER_ID:8123647

Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
It's on the future feature list to integrate waze with the calendar.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ