Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.

Select Short-cuts on Top Menu Bar

Post by FrisbeeDog
I'd like to be able to select/edit the short-cut buttons available on the top menu bar. I don't use a lot of them and would prefer to have the option to have a direct short-cut to my music player on the iPhone. This would allow me to turn off the points or notifications short-cut button and add a music short-cut.

Either that or always have the music button that pops up on the map after you go to music player shown. Right now, I have to click the up button on the bottom bar, then the settings button, then the go to music player link to get to my music. I'd really like this to be a one click option.
FrisbeeDog

POSTER_ID:70101

Send a message
Level 6 Editor
Country Manager: US
Area Manager: Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, and Surrounding Areas of North Carolina

Post by sketch
FrisbeeDog wrote:Either that or always have the music button that pops up on the map after you go to music player shown. Right now, I have to click the up button on the bottom bar, then the settings button, then the go to music player link to get to my music. I'd really like this to be a one click option.
Seconded.
sketch
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
ALL US EDITORS READ: New USA road type guidance
the guidance linked above is now almost a decade old, but the link gives me a laugh every time i see it, so it stays (:
assistant regional coordinator • south central region • usa
waze global champ • beta leader • and more • new orleans

bye bye fuelly badge! i'm an EV guy now!