Address incorrect

Post by hecnotic
Hello. I am writing because the address that my clients are trying to go tonis 615 RIDGE ROAD, NORTH ARLINGTON NJ 07031 and for some reason it keeps sending them to 615 RIDGE ROAD LYNDHURST NJ 07071. The funny fact is they are both beauty salons. So I do not want my clients going to a competitor because of this app.

The correct business is
Beyoutiful Salon
615 ridge road
North Arlington nj 07031

It is redirecting to
615 ridge road
Lyndhurst nj 07071

Do not remove them just add my address into the system.
hecnotic

POSTER_ID:17616681

Send a message

Post by dfw_gis
Hello hecnotic and thanks for letting us know about the map issue in NJ. This request may be better answered if you would post it in the New Jersey forum here - viewforum.php?f=249

One of the editors in New Jersey or the area would be more than happy to help with these locations. In the meantime I'll see if I can find somebody who has editing capabilities in that area.

Thank you for your help with the Waze Map!

Cheers!
dfw_gis
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Answers: 1
Send a message

Post by dfw_gis
Hello again hecnotic. I was able to recruit some fantastic help and they have added the information for both salon locations. Please give changes a day or two to process and become available in your Waze app. If you have it saved as a favorite and if it still routes to the wrong location simply remove it from your favorites and search for the business again.

We appreciate your help!
dfw_gis
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Answers: 1
Send a message