Gas station to go

These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Re: Gas station to go

Postby dude495 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:18 pm

You can access a list of gas stations along your route by going into the orange REPORTS icon then select GAS.
Dan B - New York SM - Pakistan CM
Waze New York & NYC Social Media
New York Partnerships Coordinator
iOS & WME ßeta Tester
Waze USA & Pakistan Mentor

[ img ]
dude495
PartnerCoordinator
PartnerCoordinator

Postby dude495 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:27 pm

vince1612 wrote:
dude495 wrote:You can access a list of gas stations along your route by going into the orange REPORTS icon then select GAS.

That only opens nearby stations for updating prices, that is what the gas icon in reports is for, reporting gas prices.

You can view stations around you or on your route in a map+list view these ways:
  • Without navigation, press the address search bar, you will see an icon go gas stations, just click that.
  • With navigation started, press the ETA status bar at the bottom of your screen, above the 3 buttons called Routes, Send ETA and Overview you can see the "best time to leave feature", scroll that up, right under it you'll see a gas pump icon show, if you click it you'll get the stations that are on your current route.

Not exactly an overlay but similar.

And as it was said above. Wrong forum.

You are correct my apologies. Was thinking of something else.
Dan B - New York SM - Pakistan CM
Waze New York & NYC Social Media
New York Partnerships Coordinator
iOS & WME ßeta Tester
Waze USA & Pakistan Mentor

[ img ]
dude495
PartnerCoordinator
PartnerCoordinator

Postby ldriveskier » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:26 pm

This isn't something that can be added with the Waze Map Editor (the forum you posted in). Please check out this post on Waze App Feature Requests.
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]
USA LC/CM, MAR ARC, GLR LC (resident of Ohio), App Beta Leader
ldriveskier
Coordinators
Coordinators

Gas station to go

Postby PeterBalazovic » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:10 pm

Is it possilbe to switch on a feature about information on next comming gas station and its distance to it? This information is overlay to map displayed.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
(169.9 KiB) Downloaded 317 times
PeterBalazovic

Postby PeterBalazovic » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:23 pm

Is it possible to have that displayed as overlay to navigation map with distance indication to go ( with/without preference of gas brand).
I want know the distance to nearest one (as on attached picture) and not just shown on map at the moment when I am close of it.
PeterBalazovic

Postby PeterBalazovic » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:46 pm

Since I am a new to waze therefore I put this question here. On Waze App Request Feature forum there is drawback that I can't (at i did not till now) share picture (ideas in draw) which explains it more vividly then explaining in words and as well
PeterBalazovic

Postby vince1612 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:29 pm

dude495 wrote:You can access a list of gas stations along your route by going into the orange REPORTS icon then select GAS.

That only opens nearby stations for updating prices, that is what the gas icon in reports is for, reporting gas prices.

You can view stations around you or on your route in a map+list view these ways:
  • Without navigation, press the address search bar, you will see an icon go gas stations, just click that.
  • With navigation started, press the ETA status bar at the bottom of your screen, above the 3 buttons called Routes, Send ETA and Overview you can see the "best time to leave feature", scroll that up, right under it you'll see a gas pump icon show, if you click it you'll get the stations that are on your current route.

Not exactly an overlay but similar.

And as it was said above. Wrong forum.
[ img ]
Wiki & Forum: Wiki CH (D) (FR) | Forum CH (D) (FR) (I)
1+1=3 - The result of bringing talents together goes beyond simply adding them up.
vince1612
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby vince1612 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:16 pm

PeterBalazovic wrote:Since I am a new to waze therefore I put this question here. On Waze App Request Feature forum there is drawback that I can't (at i did not till now) share picture (ideas in draw) which explains it more vividly then explaining in words and as well

I've moved this from the Waze Map Editor section to the Waze App section, you can post images in both forums. It sounds like you're saying that because you're new you can post anywhere even if it's not logical and that we tell you about it.. being new only allows you not to know things and make mistakes about where to post, which is fine, but don't insist when people kindly make you notice.
[ img ]
Wiki & Forum: Wiki CH (D) (FR) | Forum CH (D) (FR) (I)
1+1=3 - The result of bringing talents together goes beyond simply adding them up.
vince1612
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Return to Waze App