These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by georgenqueiroz
majo576 wrote:I am having the similar problem - the Waze (4.42.0.5) starts on Car display, plans the route but then gets frozen on the same place. I now turned off on the the Waze Battery saver - option "Leave on while charging" and let's see if it helps.
Please let us know if it works for you!
georgenqueiroz
Local Champ Mentor
Local Champ Mentor
Send a message
George Queiroz

Post by georgenqueiroz
Rspadar wrote:Hi,

only option in developer setting is minimum width i've 360dp and set it at 420dp but nothing is changed.
The problem is same.
I not find display option 720 or 1080

Raf
In my phone, I get 720p and 1080p. If it's possible I suggest you connecting another phone to your headunit. If it works properly, then the problem might be your phone.
georgenqueiroz
Local Champ Mentor
Local Champ Mentor
Send a message
George Queiroz

Post by georgenqueiroz
Fredo-p wrote:Finally got the Pioneer AVH-W4400NEX in my 04 Civic. First time using AA and it took me a min to figure it out.

How does one do multiple stops in Waze on AA? I can't select my main destination then add a stop. It just overrides it as the main destination only.
As far as I know, it's not possible to do it on AA. In this case, when I get to a stop, I use the recent drive list or the favorite list in order to start navigating to the next stop or to the final destination.
georgenqueiroz
Local Champ Mentor
Local Champ Mentor
Send a message
Last edited by georgenqueiroz on Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
George Queiroz

Post by georgenqueiroz
HuiBuh001 wrote:hello

I am used to using Waze on my mobile phone.
Now I have switched to Android Auto with Waze and I don't have the possibility to add roadblocks.

Example: I am currently in Brown: I am currently in Braunlage (Germany) and would like to navigate to Schierke.
But there is a construction site that blocks the road. Normally I would press one of these little arrows to show that this is blocked, but there is nothing similar on Android Auto.

This is really bad because in the above example I can't use Waze anymore. I just can't tell Waze that the road is blocked. Pressing routes and selecting a new route also doesn't work properly.
After I resume the route, it shows me again the shorter route (which is blocked).
So I didn't allow turning, but that doesn't help immediately, of course, nor does anyone who is allowed to edit understand what I mean by that.

So a week with this problem is really a challenge.

P.S.: I tried to edit the road myself, but since I'm still level 1 after a long time as a Wazer, I'm not allowed to do anything (I should even be level 3 here).
I've read that I need to be more active in the forum to move up a level. But it seems to me to write something meaningless, just to write things, because I want to become level 3.
Both Android Auto and Carplay have strong restrictions due to safety reasons. For this reason, lots of features are not available on those platforms.
georgenqueiroz
Local Champ Mentor
Local Champ Mentor
Send a message
George Queiroz

Post by georgenqueiroz
buzzintx wrote:I am trying to use Waze via Android Auto on my LG G6 with my Kenwood DMX7705S. I will launch just fine but freezes after a couple of minutes, I can use Waze just fine by accessing Kenwood Weblink. Please get on top of this issue for all involved here.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk
Did you activate any kind of power saver mode on your device? That's my only guess.
georgenqueiroz
Local Champ Mentor
Local Champ Mentor
Send a message
George Queiroz

Post by georgenqueiroz
Hi everyone! Has anybody noticed few color issues on Waze for Android Auto, especially on Night Mode, after updating the phone to Android 9?

My phone was updated few days ago and now the colors look a little bit strange, and the names are dificult to read while driving.
georgenqueiroz
Local Champ Mentor
Local Champ Mentor
Send a message
Attachments
George Queiroz

Post by georgenqueiroz
thiagofr435 wrote:Yes. I have the same problem.
I upgraded my S9+ and presented this problem.

Will it be an android or waze bug?
I think it's a Waze bug, because it doesn't happen on Google Maps or any other Android Auto app. The staff is aware of this issue, but I don't know if it has high priority for them.
georgenqueiroz
Local Champ Mentor
Local Champ Mentor
Send a message
George Queiroz

Post by georgenqueiroz
thiagofr435 wrote:Acho que voce eh brasileiro, entao vou escrever em portugues.
Pretendo dar um hard reset no celular pra ver se arruma.
You're right. I'm brazillian, but we are supposed to write in english in this topic.

Please visit the link bellow to get in touch with our community (in Portuguese). Maybe you could start editing maps with us.

viewforum.php?f=298

Regarding the AA issue, you can try to perform a hard reset, but I'm not sure if it will work.
georgenqueiroz
Local Champ Mentor
Local Champ Mentor
Send a message
George Queiroz

Post by georgenqueiroz
thiagofr435 wrote:The reset did not work, the error continues to occur. I'm annoyed with the situation, I use the waze every day and it bothers me too much this bumpy look.
You said that the team already know, did you report them?

Please, if you can fix it, post the solution here.
This issue has been reported on Center Code. To have access to this plataform, you have to be part of beta tester community. There you can report bugs, make suggestions and have early access to newer versions of Waze.

If you would like to join that community, please visit https://waze.centercode.com/welcome
georgenqueiroz
Local Champ Mentor
Local Champ Mentor
Send a message
George Queiroz

Post by georgenqueiroz
thiagofr435 wrote:The reset did not work, the error continues to occur. I'm annoyed with the situation, I use the waze every day and it bothers me too much this bumpy look.
You said that the team already know, did you report them?

Please, if you can fix it, post the solution here.
Don't forget to read brazilian topics at viewforum.php?f=298. There you'll find lots of interesting stuff.
georgenqueiroz
Local Champ Mentor
Local Champ Mentor
Send a message
George Queiroz