Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

Zero-length segments: an oldie, but here it is again

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
It's been a long time since I've run into a zero-length segment. I don't remember how to fix it without going back. Unfortunately, the one below caused be to undo 215 changes. "Save more often, Alan." Duh, I know. :roll:
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps

POSTER_ID:701618

Send a message
Attachments
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
bgodette wrote:Did you try creating a roundabout on it to avoid the big undo, assuming the hi-light error stuff worked.
Nope. It was all about the zero-length segment that the client code "created" when I deleted a segment at the other end of one of these. I hadn't seen this in so long, I thought it was gone forever.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by bgodette
Did you try creating a roundabout on it to avoid the big undo, assuming the hi-light error stuff worked.

It's all my phone's fault for using Tapatalk.
bgodette
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by gettingthere
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:I thought it was gone forever.
This is Waze you are talking about - nothing is gone forever? What did they put in your coffee today? :lol:
gettingthere
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
San Diego, California USA and Tijuana, Mexico