Destination address incorrect

Post by Nick_Tagz
64 Hinchman Ave
Wayne NJ 07470

Currently routing brings you to the street behind the building. Please see the image below. It currently routes you to the X but should bring you to the circle.
https://i.ibb.co/Ny7pdJZ/Annotation-201 ... 110236.jpg
Nick_Tagz

POSTER_ID:17630103

Send a message

Post by krzycholub
Hi Nick_Tagz,

The problem you are reporting is outside my editing area but local editors will help you to resolve it.

I have a question about user reports dropped around "Liberty Billing & Consulting" (place created by you today) - please let me know if those reports have been created by you.

Regards,

krzycholub
krzycholub
State Manager
State Manager
Answers: 2
Send a message

Post by krzycholub
Hi Nick_Tagz,

Sorry for confusion. Waze users can report map problems directly from the app. Some users report have been created from the app around "Liberty Billing" location so I was just curious if those reports have been created by you from the app.
krzycholub
State Manager
State Manager
Answers: 2
Send a message

Post by Nick_Tagz
krzycholub wrote:Hi Nick_Tagz,

The problem you are reporting is outside my editing area but local editors will help you to resolve it.

I have a question about user reports dropped around "Liberty Billing & Consulting" (place created by you today) - please let me know if those reports have been created by you.

Regards,

krzycholub
Liberty Billing has been created. Thank you.
Nick_Tagz
Send a message

Post by Nick_Tagz
dhschneider wrote:Hi Nick_Tagz - can you let us know more about what address numbers are in Tudor Gardens? I see the number 60 on the front (Hinchman Ave) facing side of the building.

Thanks
Dave
60,64, and 68 are all located at that building.
Nick_Tagz
Send a message

Post by Nick_Tagz
krzycholub wrote:Please let me know if you created user reports (reporting wrong address / directions) around Liberty Billing.
If yes then do you know how to reply to them from your inbox in the Waze app?
There's no problem with Liberty Billing. The problem is with 64 Hinchman Ave
Nick_Tagz
Send a message