The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

Viewing Maps Out of State, Out of Country

Post by AlanMW
I live in Palo Alto CA and want to put in an out of state address to plan a trip (and set up a Favorite). But when I put a NY or Boston address by clicking on "Navigate", the response is nonsense. I'd also like to do that for another country, specifically Israel. How do I do that? Thanks. (I tried to post a similar entry a few days ago but can't find it or any replies. I apologize if it's there and I can't find it).
AlanMW

POSTER_ID:4016251

Send a message

Post by AlanMW
Thanks very much, "gettingthere"! I see that there are some useful replies from the other day so I'll work with that post!
AlanMW
Send a message

CBenson
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Regional Coordinator: Mid-Atlantic, US
Verizon, Nexus 6, Android 6.0.1, Waze 4.7.0.902

Post by gettingthere
AlanMW wrote:(I tried to post a similar entry a few days ago but can't find it or any replies. I apologize if it's there and I can't find it).
At the top of the forum click on the button 'view your posts'. That takes you directly to anything that you have posted.
gettingthere
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
San Diego, California USA and Tijuana, Mexico

Post by gettingthere
OK if I delete this thread since it's a duplicate?
gettingthere
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
San Diego, California USA and Tijuana, Mexico