Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by daveacincy
I have a version that fixes that, the version is 2022.07.26.01. There is a pull request that has not been approved.

EDIT - please get latest version from Greasyfork.

Dave

daveacincy  
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor
Send a message
Last edited by daveacincy on Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by daveacincy
It seems to still work for me. Do you see any errors in the console that might be from Advanced Closures?

daveacincy  
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor
Send a message

Post by daveacincy
I have added additional fixes to my pull request to work with the latest WME. It fixes the script injection, and removes the holiday loading code (including downloadhelper) that has not worked in a while.

You can install this version 2022.11.16.01 using Tampermonkey's Import from URL with this link: 

EDIT - pull request has been approved - if you installed from my link, please re-install from Greasyfork to allow auto-updates.

Dave

daveacincy  
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor
Send a message
Last edited by daveacincy on Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by daveacincy
I just noticed something in the current WME UI related to the MTE ID. When you select an Event, the ID listed near the top appears to be truncated. You will need the full MTE ID in your CSV file to have it applied to any closures set with Advanced Closures. I dont know if there is any way now to see the full MTE ID.

Dave

daveacincy  
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor
Send a message

Post by daveacincy
That one looks good. For some reason, they look truncated to me. Its only showing 4 digits of the last set, and theres an ellipsis at the end.
MTE-ID.PNG
(7.61 KiB) Downloaded 252 times

daveacincy  
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor
Send a message

Post by daveacincy
turbomkt wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:03 am
daveacincy wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:32 am That one looks good. For some reason, they look truncated to me. Its only showing 4 digits of the last set, and theres an ellipsis at the end.MTE-ID.PNG

Are you using something like FixUI that compresses things?

Yes, it was FUME. I looked at the options last nite but did not try turning any off. Its the second option, Compress/enhance side panel contents, that causes it to not have enough space for the whole MTE ID.

Thanks!
daveacincy  
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor
Send a message

Post by daveacincy
I have had the "nav drawer" and left sidebar go blank on me maybe once a day in the last couple weeks, but not when using AC. It usually happens to me just by selecting a segment, but happens rarely and I have not found a way to reproduce it.

daveacincy  
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor
Send a message

Post by daveacincy
Advanced Closures has been updated to 2023.07.20.01 to work on the latest WME.

Dave

daveacincy  
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor
Send a message

Post by daveacincy
searchjaunt wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:52 am Hi,
With the new WME update, there seems to be an issue with AC upon creating closures with events. The closure is created, but without an event linked to it.
Cheers,
Eddy

Advanced Closures 2023.08.22.01 is now available that fixes setting the MTE when creating a recurring closure. 

daveacincy  
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor
Send a message

Post by daveacincy
There is a minor update to Advanced Closures (2023.09.17.01) that changes the date selector when setting a date range such that you only have to click the date --  there is no "Apply" button to click.  In addition, some changes were made to the script startup code to bring it up to date.

daveacincy  
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor
Send a message