Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by JustinS83
iainhouse wrote:I suspect the problem is that the default font size for the main body of WME wa changed a couple of releases ago. Although most elements of WME define their font-size explicitly, there are a few things that depend on the body font-size. This is currently 14px and I suspect it must once have been smaller than that. Reducing that size seems to fix several problems I've seen, including the scroll bars on PIE.

I've already incorporated a specific font-size setting for the side-panel to override this change - it will be part of the next release of WME FixUI. But I haven't changed the font-size right up at the body level, because it could have multiple effects in other places.

Setting a font size of 13px on the photoViewerMainDiv div seems to fix the problem.
I noticed this as well and have just been too lazy to make the change :lol:
JustinS83  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
SuperDave1426 wrote:
G_W1Z wrote:Feature suggestion: when viewing place images in the picture browser and an image is clicked on, could the username and timestamp be displayed with it? Right now it's just the picture, which could be to simplify the viewing experience.
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/yfw8pwp3s57udg ... _green.gif
Why? What does it matter when you are in the picture browser? That is for mass maintaining images and I don't see how who took the picture or when really matters.
JustinS83  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
SeveriorumPatrem wrote:I am assuming it is somehow related to latest WME, and I have not tested for interactions with other scripts that might also be freaking out over the new WME, but I have noted that after creating a single RPP, the dropdown of places for creation reverts to the default list. Entering HN mode for any road, even if no changes are made, and then exiting HN mode, restores the custom dropdown list of places.
This is due to any change to the map causing a complete rebuild to that toolbar, which is why the buttons that are added by scripts are disappearing, too. Iain has a question into staff inquiring if this is intended behavior.
JustinS83  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
Update released - 2020.03.27.01

Fixed the layer bug introduced with the latest WME update
Added the picture date & time when viewing a single picture in the Photo Viewer
JustinS83  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
jm6087 wrote:
ldriveskier wrote:
Alpha_VA wrote:Production does work, beta does not.
Ah, I missed that. This forum is for scripts in production. There is a subforum under beta WME for script problems in beta.

Oops, my bad as well. I missed that we were in production script forum :mrgreen:

Alpha_VA, please post in the beta script forum viewtopic.php?f=1851&t=299644
There is nothing wrong with posting this here - it is a PIE issue in WME beta, it does not discuss any beta features, which is what the beta forum is more focused on.

I might have time this weekend to look, but to be honest I don't typically make changes for WME beta only issues. Once it hits production I'll definitely try to find time to look at it.
JustinS83  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
iainhouse wrote:(Very minor) Bug Report. :)

The X icon to close the "edit geometry" window is AWOL. The parent div ID is pieViewEditGeom and the icon you're using is the Font Awesome fa-window-close. Replacing that with fa-close seems to work.

You could use class waze-icon-close, but you'll probably have to fiddle with the font size/weight.
Works for me in production and beta :?
JustinS83  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
iainhouse wrote:
JustinS83 wrote:
iainhouse wrote:(Very minor) Bug Report. :)

The X icon to close the "edit geometry" window is AWOL. The parent div ID is pieViewEditGeom and the icon you're using is the Font Awesome fa-window-close. Replacing that with fa-close seems to work.

You could use class waze-icon-close, but you'll probably have to fiddle with the font size/weight.
Works for me in production and beta :?
Strange, indeed! Still missing for me in Beta and Production - but not in anonymous mode (i.e. no scripts).

Digging even deeper, it looks like some other script I'm using may be loading a version of FontAwsome for itself. Apart from some FA CSS I can see in the native WME, my sources tab tells me I also have FA loaded from use.fontawesome.com. Within that source is some CSS that is killing the icon. If I disable that line, the icon appears.

So I guess it's not a problem with PIE. I guess some other script is loading a different version of FontAwesome. I've no idea how to find out which one, other than by spending time disabling scripts - but at least it's a minor problem! :lol:
WME Backend Data has broken this in the past
https://github.com/TheCre8r/WME-BackEnd-Data

Do you have this installed? If so, try disabling.
JustinS83  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
jonv-uk wrote:Script still broken in BetaWME after todays update Beta Forum
Yes and I won't fix until it is in production
JustinS83  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
alexs001 wrote:Geometry tools seem to have stopped working with area places. (No row of tools.)
Screen Shot 2020-06-04 at 09.44.52.png
Do you have the option enabled? It is working for me.
JustinS83  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
Update released - 2020.08.12.01

Thanks to abelter, GM permanently closed and temporarily closed places are now marked! Big thanks to him for taking the time to work on the Google Link Enhancer to get that updated

Other updates:
  • Updated French translations
  • Geometry editing feature - fixed so it no longer interrupts selecting cameras/RRC
  • The hours paste box should now support foreign languages for the day & day abbreviations (thanks Sebiseba!)
  • Some other crap that I forget now :D
JustinS83  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message