Updating petrol prices

[ img ]

Moderators: Unholy, davidg666, arthurohara

Re: Updating petrol prices

Postby YanisKyr » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:17 am

If you're nosy enough (like Tony_Palfi who's the biggest fan of x.x around Dublin), you can still update the price of a fuel that's previously been set to Not Available to x.x.

Standing by for HQ reply so.
YanisKyr
Map Editor - Level 5
Map Editor - Level 5

Postby YanisKyr » Mon May 06, 2019 11:22 pm

Good news, Waze HQ has rectified the issue!!

They also removed the prices from 246 gas stations that showed the price in "x.x".

I was out and about today, and updated the price in a good few gas stations - I can happily confirm they accepted the xxx.x price. Happy days!
YanisKyr
Map Editor - Level 5
Map Editor - Level 5

Postby shanec07 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:58 pm

Would it be possible to get the date that the price was updated on. take the below as an example https://imgur.com/a/R8V8itr shows the price as today when the price is wrong as i have gotten caught out once or twice at different stations with this. Side note hopefully will be able to update fuel prices on car paly.
shanec07

Postby davidg666 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:15 pm

shanec07 wrote:Would it be possible to get the date that the price was updated on. take the below as an example https://imgur.com/a/R8V8itr shows the price as today when the price is wrong as i have gotten caught out once or twice at different stations with this. Side note hopefully will be able to update fuel prices on car paly.

I'd like to have that too, but here is a way of getting that information: if you go back to the list of petrol stations (hit the left-arrow in your screenshot), then the last-updated date is shown in the last of stations. It lets you avoid picking one that hasn't been updated three months ago.

++David
Country manager and local champ for Ireland
AM for Dublin, Wicklow, Kilkenny, Wexford, Graiguenamanagh and Enniscorthy

[ img ]
davidg666
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs

Previous

Return to Ireland