The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

Archive Of Routes Is Blank

Post by slakis
I've been a Waze user for quite some time, and previously I could go into the map, see the Archive section, and navigate to any date/time I've been using Waze.

Recently, all I see is a blank Archive box and the routes never load. I have 194 pages of routes, but the routes remain blank inside the Archive panel. I can load a recent route from the main screen fine, but the archive is blank.

Any thoughts?
slakis

POSTER_ID:2694574

Send a message

Post by ericmau
I am having the same problem. And the swaze site says "You have no drives recorded with Waze yet.".

My points vanished and now I have only 3 points at the Scoreboard on waze site.
If I access using my phone, it shows 145894.

What is going on ?

[ ],
Eric
ericmau
Send a message

Post by gettingthere
What country are you Wazing in? If not the USA, Canada, or Israel you need to be using http://world.waze.com
gettingthere
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
San Diego, California USA and Tijuana, Mexico

Post by iron_eric
Make sure you are using the correct URL when you login.
USA www.waze.com and the rest of the world is world.waze.com

That was usually the issue when I used to get it.

Hope it helps.
iron_eric
Send a message

Post by slakis
By default, I browse to http://www.waze.com.

See attached screenshot.
slakis
Send a message
Attachments

Post by slakis
In the USA. My stats also display in KM as well. I've tried clearing my cache/cookies, tried from 2 different systems and different locations, and still have the same end result.

It's only been going on since one of the recent Waze updates. I had it working normally for Months, and when Waze updated, it's never gone away.
slakis
Send a message