Coordinator: orbitc & ARC: SanzClew
------------------------------------------------------------
Post by itismejoey
[quote="dBsooner"]If you ever have issues with it, @TheChrisK setup a Huginn server that a lot of regions use. It is hosted on a cloud server I donated. Huginn is very versatile and helps get past the limits Discord webhooks and the Twitter API introduce./quote]
Thanks for the offer! I am using a VPS that I have had for a few years. Use it for some web hosting and some side projects. Gets the job done. I haven't had any issues with the Twitter API since I am using it directly and not with webhooks, you get more freedom that way.

---

Additionally, I have updated the original post with any new accounts that I have added since the start, as well as any new filters. The filters are still a fun challenge to work with, but I'd say that mostly everything we need to see is making its way through to the NER Discord.

As stated before, if you see or know of a good account to follow with the bot let me know and I will take a look.

Thanks!
itismejoey
Map Editor - level 3
Map Editor - level 3
Send a message
Level 3 editor
AM New Hampshire (Derry area)
Southern NH/Merrimack Valley Mass

Post by nhmapguy
I like the idea! I am concerned that some of the filters will restrict tweets that should make it through. Who will be monitoring the filtered exclusion tweets to see if tweets that should make it through aren't filtered out?
nhmapguy
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by nhmapguy
Sounds good. I'll have to create a Twitter list and stay on top of it. I was also going to recommend accounts as I saw them.
nhmapguy
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by Spenceman2023
All the New Hampshire accounts look good. They mainly tweet out all the accidents that occur on the respective interstate or highway the account is attached to. Although sometimes they can be vague and not have a reason to why a lane is closed
Spenceman2023
Send a message