Tamar's Introduction

Post by
Hi Everyone, :)

My name is Tamar (you will find me also as “Ottolenga”) and I am very excited to join Dana in supporting the Localization Community Team and start working with you!

Few words about me;
I recently joined the team after being a Project Manager at Citibank and Ebay for almost four years. I was born and raised in beautiful Italy, I immigrated to Israel nine years ago and immediately fell in love with this country.
I studied Civil and Transportation Engineer and I am very happy to be part of the Waze team now.

I love travelling and I set a goal for myself to go at least once a year to a place I have never been before, so I am looking forward to come visit your countries soon!

I am looking forward to getting to know each other and I believe we can greatly contribute to Waze community through a strong collaboration.

Warm regards,
Tamar

POSTER_ID:17863375

Send a message

Post by BellVillense
Benvenuta!
BellVillense
Waze Team
Waze Team
Send a message

Post by dewitg
Welcome Tamar.
I hope you're a very patient woman because we are a very bad guys. :lol: :lol: :lol:
And you will can find me in Barcelona
dewitg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Answers: 1
Send a message

Post by felohidalgo
Welcome Tamar. You will find this job to be the most challenging, as they mentioned before we are not easy guys.
felohidalgo
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
Felipe Hidalgo
Coordinador Costa Rica

WIKI COSTA RICA
EDITOR DE MAPAS
PUBLICIDAD EN WAZE

Post by ignaciolep
Congratulations and welcome Tamar!
ignaciolep
Local Champs Localizers
Local Champs Localizers
Send a message
ignaciolep (Nacho)
Beta Leader | SugMod | Local Champ (Argentina) | Localization Expert | State Manager

Post by jcnina
Welcome Tamar!
What a nice moment to join a location if you like challenges!! :D
I am sure that Uruguay will welcome you, and that you have not even dreamed of visiting this beautiful country yet...
Best regards,

José Carlos
jcnina
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
jcnina
José Carlos Nina
URUGUAY

Post by leocylau
Welcome Tamar. Saw your face in Webinar yesterday. Nice to see you that way :mrgreen:
leocylau
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 3
Send a message
UK WikiUK Forum

'For I am not seeking my own good but the good of many, so that they may be saved.' 1 Cor. 10:33b

GC•Newcastle upon Tyne AM•HK CM•Localisation Coordinator

Post by MapSir
Good luck Tamar welcome!!
MapSir
Send a message
MapSir

Post by MauricioCGB
Ottolenga wrote:Hi Everyone, :)

My name is Tamar (you will find me also as “Ottolenga”) and I am very excited to join Dana in supporting the Localization Community Team and start working with you!

Few words about me;
I recently joined the team after being a Project Manager at Citibank and Ebay for almost four years. I was born and raised in beautiful Italy, I immigrated to Israel nine years ago and immediately fell in love with this country.
I studied Civil and Transportation Engineer and I am very happy to be part of the Waze team now.

I love travelling and I set a goal for myself to go at least once a year to a place I have never been before, so I am looking forward to come visit your countries soon!

I am looking forward to getting to know each other and I believe we can greatly contribute to Waze community through a strong collaboration.

Warm regards,
Tamar
Good luck (which always comes along with hard work).

Hope to see you in Brazil. :)
MauricioCGB
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message

Post by Nomenclator1677
Better late than never.

Welcome Tamar ;)
Nomenclator1677
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
AM Massif des Bauges / Bout du Lac d'Annecy
https://storage.googleapis.com/wazeoped ... _0M_6c.png
“« ”Emmanuel Macron : Une révolution ne s’invite pas, c’est le peuple qui la décide” Beyrouth - août 2020»

La démocratie, c’est deux loups et un agneau qui votent sur ce qu’ils vont manger à midi.

La liberté, c’est un agneau bien armé qui conteste le vote ! »
Benjamin Franklin