Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

My displayed edits are frozen

Post by Keragon
Hi everyone,

I'm a new map editor, and I seem to be having a problem with the system tracking my edits. On the map editor page, at the top left where it shows your name and editor level, to the right of that it says how many edits you have. Currently mine reads zero even though I've done several edits. If I look on my profile page (accessed by clicking my name next to my editor level) it shows the edits I've done on the bottom of that page accurately.

My question is, will this affect me leveling up? It looks to me like it's not tracking anything properly and therefore no matter how many edits I do, I will never progress. This would be rather annoying because I'd like to get to the point eventually where every single edit or addition I add doesn't need moderation.

Thanks in advance!
Keragon
Area Manager
Area Manager

POSTER_ID:17873041

Send a message
Area Manager: Fort McMurray / Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo, AB

Post by jm6087
Keragon wrote:Hi everyone,

I'm a new map editor, and I seem to be having a problem with the system tracking my edits. On the map editor page, at the top left where it shows your name and editor level, to the right of that it says how many edits you have. Currently mine reads zero even though I've done several edits. If I look on my profile page (accessed by clicking my name next to my editor level) it shows the edits I've done on the bottom of that page accurately.

My question is, will this affect me leveling up? It looks to me like it's not tracking anything properly and therefore no matter how many edits I do, I will never progress. This would be rather annoying because I'd like to get to the point eventually where every single edit or addition I add doesn't need moderation.

Thanks in advance!
The edit count does not update each time you make an edit. It usually takes a day or so for the profile page to show you edits. The last points update was on 6/19, which is the day you joined.

Just bear with it and they will show before you know it.
jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 21
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by Keragon
Thanks for the reply John, I appreciate the information. I guess I was just getting a little ansey being a new editor and all and wanting to get to Level 2, was worried maybe something wasn't counting properly.

I understand the system better now :).
Keragon
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
Area Manager: Fort McMurray / Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo, AB