Pay per Section + Entry/Exit Matrix in the same toll

Post by bedo2991
Hi, I have a highway where you can pay in two way:

1) You must pay a fixed amount (the maximum) at the entry toll booth and you can drive for as much as you want on that highway. I would edit this with the pay per section system, using the entry segment of the toll booths.

2) You have a transponder on your car (a pass for Waze), you pay (less) according to how much you've actually driven. In this case, it would be an entry/exit matrix with the entry segments and the segments leaving the highway, that applies to users who have a pass set.

Can I use both methods, at the same time, on the same (entry) segments, in the same toll? :?
Would Waze add the 2 tolls together when a user has the pass set?

Or I should use 2 entry-exit matrices, one with the pass and one without the pass (with all entries set to the same value)
bedo2991
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 2
Answers: 2

POSTER_ID:4945632

Send a message

Post by Inactive user -1697532064-
Did you try a method here? I'd think that two matrices would be fine, if a little bigger. You can generate the values in Excel, save as a CSV and add the brackets and commas at the end of each row. The tool will flip them in its display and show as columns, but it's not that hard to generate big matrices like this. I have been able to import whole price matrices from toll websites using this method.
Inactive user -1697532064-
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Send a message
Galaxy S20 FE on Mint
Retired SM Ohio
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
-John 8:32