Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by lg1992
I don't see logic in how the new check marks landmarks. A landmark with an obsolete street name isn't marked, but many landmarks located near a segment with the right street name are marked (and the marking appears or disappears when I move or zoom the map). My examples probably will not help you, as all street names are on Hebrew.
lg1992
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Leonid, Country Manager, Israel

Post by lg1992
This place has an obsolete street name "הדקל", but isn't marked (the street was renamed to "דקל").

All points along these segments are marked, but they have the same street name as the segments.
lg1992
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by lg1992
Indeed, the place with the obsolete name is marked now. However, I still see a lot of marked places with the right street name.
lg1992
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by lg1992
dbcm wrote:
lg1992 wrote:Indeed, the place with the obsolete name is marked now. However, I still see a lot of marked places with the right street name.
Fixed, thanks!
I still see all places along these segments marked in Magic 1.0.91.
lg1992
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by lg1992
It seems I only see the false marks on zoom 6. Anyway, many thanks.
lg1992
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by lg1992
Sometimes the error message of Magic occupies 2/3 of the side panel on the screen of my notebook, for example when I select several unconfirmed overlapping segments. Please add a control to shrink/expand the error message.
lg1992
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by lg1992
Some items in the Magic configuration list are written out. What does this mean?
lg1992
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Attachments
Last edited by lg1992 on Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by lg1992
Updated with the screenshot.
lg1992
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by linguasaltitante
G_W1Z wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:45 pm The latest version of Magic does not display the message at the top of the segment window corresponding with the highlighted color. I imagine this is impacted by the recent native WME changes to the side panel.

For example: this segment has no way in. It is highlighted in red. Magic used to state this at the top where I circled in red:

4.png

Is Magic working as designed in regards to this?

As far as I know, there will be some new news soon about Magic (not that "Waze soon" :lol:  )  ... but let the scripter do its work / pronounce about it!

linguasaltitante
Map Editor - Level 5
Map Editor - Level 5
Send a message