Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by tcalvert317m
jm6087 wrote:
tcalvert317 wrote:
beliamuda wrote:
Unfortunately, after re-launch Chrome, Toolbox become corrupted again.
When you say "ALL", do you mean WME extensions or do you literally mean ALL extensions?
I meant to say WME extensions.
tcalvert317m
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by tcalvert317m
dspille wrote:@tcalvert317, what version of Chrome are you running? Most of those having the issue are on v59.

I have tried creating a fresh Chrome profile with no other extensions and still have the issue, so I'm thinking the Chrome update presents a change in the way it handles permissions for extensions.
I'm mobile right now, but I'm pretty sure v59.
tcalvert317m
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by tcalvert317m
GeekDriverPeaceful wrote:Using Chrome Canary (Chrome 61), Toolbox does not need to be repaired. Been using WME with Chrome Canary and it is stable. Download the browser here. Tampermonkey has very easy export/import and Sync Chrome is easy (just use the same email address you use for Stable Chrome (Chrome 59).
How does Canary handle all of the the other WME extensions? Is it stable? Any details would be great.

Thanks,

Ted
tcalvert317m
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message