Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Post by KuniaKid
Running Chrome, MacOS, clicking on feed items goes to map location but UR window doesn't appear until a second click on feed item. Also on clicking next on UR window goes to location, but no UR window
KuniaKid
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by KuniaKid
iainhouse wrote:Instead, I had to "extend" the Toolbox button downwards by a few pixels so it reached the pop-up menu.
Is it possible to do the same with the KML icon? That has a more severe gap.
KuniaKid
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message
Attachments

Post by KuniaKid
I've got used to it using the beta version where it was moved there a while ago. But I wouldn't mind it being moved with the user info button.
But if it stays there, Cheers.
KuniaKid
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by Larryhayes7
Maybe this has already been brought up or I missed it in the forum but I have to turn off Fix UI if I am opening a ton of PL's from a WAL. If Fix UI is turned on it will not highlight the PL. (put the blue circle around it) Thanks for any feedback on this.
Larryhayes7
Send a message

Post by Larryhayes7
Sorry if I missed it and if this has already been answered about Street View, I have gone though and disabled all and Fix UI is turning Street View completely black and I have to revert to GM's to see it. Is there a setting I am missing? Would love to have this option back. Thank you in advance :D
Larryhayes7
Send a message

Post by Larryhayes7
jm6087 wrote:
Larryhayes7 wrote:Sorry if I missed it and if this has already been answered about Street View, I have gone though and disabled all and Fix UI is turning Street View completely black and I have to revert to GM's to see it. Is there a setting I am missing? Would love to have this option back. Thank you in advance :D
It is not FU, it can happen even with no scripts.

If you move the SV handle a little bit, it usually resolves it. If the SV handle is not on screen, just drag a new SV handle down and it usually fixes as well.
I really is on my end FixUI, I initially went though at first at least 3 times I first disabled all the scripts and then once I hit FixUI SV is black. I have also disabled all the scripts and just enabled FixUI by itself and it still goes black and moving the SV handle does not help. I'll just keep FixUI disabled for a while.
Larryhayes7
Send a message

Post by Larryhayes7
If it is happening script free then, it just seemed like everything I tried was pointing to FixUI. Thank you all for the feedback.
Larryhayes7
Send a message

Post by LaukinisBriedis
MoffaCocca wrote:while using FU Script if i would add a camera i can rotate, but as if i add another camera i cant select it, neither can i rotate it until i refresh the page, the save button wont work either properly
using FU 2.45.1 on WME stable
Try to disable PIE script
LaukinisBriedis
Localizers
Localizers
Send a message