Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by lopaolo69
Thank you
lopaolo69
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by Loup-47
Hello
since a few weeks for me, many false positives "segment interspersed" appear on pedestrian ghost junctions, but not on all ghost junctions .... so I just wanted to know if there is a cure for that apart from disabling the Display option "segment interspersed" to hide the PB but also miss the real segments with a problem ....
thank you
Loup47

exemple
https://www.waze.com/fr/editor/?env=row ... s=62653931
Loup-47
Send a message
Il n’y a pas d’age pour apprendre et faire de son mieux.... :D
"S'élever pour Vaincre" et "Faire Face"
Editeur 13 et 84 AM Martinique https://s.waze.tools/c3s.pnghttps://s.waze.tools/s0050.png

Post by Majid-Alyafeai
YanisKyr wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:54 pm Hiya, the layer setting for Magic doesn't seem to stay in unticked after WME reloads. The layer comes back ON no matter what. Would this be something set by the script?

Other scripts like Client Tile Borders that appears next to it for me, remembers the state and doesn't turn back on "by itself".

Any solution for this ? :cry:
Whenever I open WME the script is automatically ON, I want to switch it on whenever i need only not by default .

## I already know about the layer saver script :roll:
Majid-Alyafeai
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Thank You
Majid Alyafeai

CM | United Arab Emirates
Edt | Since 2014
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Post by Majid-Alyafeai
mhh60 wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:28 pm You should be able turn the script off in Tampermonkey or Greasemonkey.
Yes that's the solution for now :|
Majid-Alyafeai
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Thank You
Majid Alyafeai

CM | United Arab Emirates
Edt | Since 2014
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Post by MajkiiTelini
How are in WMEMagic marked the unneeded nodes? I have the example of node between two segments, one is with avg speed camera and the node "shines" with light from WMEMagic :) The segment highlighting on the picture is from the WME Color Highlights script.

The same is between two segments with the avg speed cameras in opposite direction and on the node between two segments, which have the override instruction.

WME permits delete the nodes in this cases, but i don't think it's right. WME also allow delete the node in other cases such U-turn or Time based restrictions, but WMEMagic doesn´t indicate them as unneeded.
MajkiiTelini
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
Attachments

Post by MajkiiTelini
Sure:
Avg Speed camera on one segment
Avg Speed camera ob both segments in opposite direction
Instruction override

And now when I test the permalinks on nodes it's looking like that WMEMagic messages in the WME left panel doesn't appear after the permalink opening, you must reselect the nodes to show the WMEMagic message.
MajkiiTelini
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by MajkiiTelini
Next problem: Routing preference highlighting doesn't appear on segment with real time closure. In my case it's preferred minor highway.
MajkiiTelini
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
Attachments

Post by MajkiiTelini
dbcm wrote:
MajkiiTelini wrote:Magic reports false positive unneeded junction in situation, where the speeds are same in the opposite direction: permalink to example
Thanks. The catch there is that both segments got connected with B points.

Will add that to my TODO list.

Still occurs ;)

New problem: if segment is part of Big Junction, then Magic does not display it's routing preference.
MajkiiTelini
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message