Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Post by tcalvert317m
impulse200 wrote:The same thing occurred to uBlock extension. But it developer was able to quickly fix that. Is it _THAT_ hard to make a fix for Toolbox? Especially in light of fact that we do not know when stable chrome v60 will be released.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
I am grateful for the script writers. A little annoyance with toolbox is a livable exchange for me. :D
tcalvert317m
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by tcalvert317m
sketch wrote:Chromium is the open-source browser where Google tests ideas and gets ideas from, something like that. Things from Chromium go into Chrome Canary, beta, and stable. So I'm learning :lol:

What I said is based on hearsay, so I don't really know.
So, you can't confirm any knowledge of the capabilities, or lack thereof the future versions of Chrome?!? :lol:
tcalvert317m
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by tcalvert317m
BellHouse wrote: If you can point us to some information on what we can do to the extension to mitigate the issues, then we can surely give it a shot. My understanding so far was that this is purely an internal issue how Chrome treats the extensions, so I wouldn't know what we can do about it.
I wish I could point to something.
tcalvert317m
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by tcalvert317m
ghost012 wrote:
iainhouse wrote: .... has a file size of 28762 bytes = 7 x 4096.
I hate this to say.
Are we talking about 28672 or I'm wrong?
I found a file that is 28672 bytes, name = bootstrap.js .

I'm not guilty - MS Excel says 28672 / 7 = 4096
Math wins out again! :lol:
tcalvert317m
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by tenetienne
All of a sudden, after I loaded WME Force House Numbers by bauzer714, I started getting this popping up in WME and then it would go away.

I ran CCleaner to clean up Chrome.

Opening Chrome and checking Extensions before logging in to https://www.waze.com/en-US/editor/?env=usa everything looked normal. When I loaded https://www.waze.com/en-US/editor/?env=usa but didn't actually login, and checked the Extensions then, I saw that TB showed Errors in the icon.

Clicking the Errors button I got this.

Scrolling to the top of that, I got this.

This is the code at the top of that page.

Code: Select all

// Comment because Chrome v59 bug 
// see https://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=819&t=145570&start=1240#p1665008
//
All of which has brought me to this forum.
I'm not able to replicate this on my Win10 laptop, but on there it does show the Toolbox toolbar icons vertically the same way they show on my MacBook Pro and then they disappear.
I have the text of the stack trace if anyone wants to see it.

If all I have to do to fix this is rearranging the loading times, I'll do that, but I wanted to bring this to the attention of the forum.
tenetienne
Area Manager
Area Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message