Important messages to community users. This forum is locked (waze staff only).
Post by JAMBRAM
Yes, Yes. Please bring back the collapsible menus.
JAMBRAM
Send a message
JAMBRAM/VOLWAZER
Waze 2.0.0.0
Samsung Omnia i910
WinMo 6.1, Stock Rom
2006 Dodge Ram MegaCab
Memphis, Tennessee

JAMBRAM
Send a message
JAMBRAM/VOLWAZER
Waze 2.0.0.0
Samsung Omnia i910
WinMo 6.1, Stock Rom
2006 Dodge Ram MegaCab
Memphis, Tennessee

Post by jdt112
It is in DC/Baltimore as well.

By the way, the new version of Cartouche is great! Still small issues here and there, but it's way faster and a lot easier to use. Thanks!
jdt112
Send a message

Post by Lemon
I'm still getting the Ontario, Can error though i'm in Minneapolis.

Also in the next update of Cartouche, could we get some kind of drag select (like when holding shift down and then creating an area to zoom in on) or the landmark/POI drawing? Use: to either select multiple roads, multiple intersections/junctions and make edits all at once instead of having to click so many times.
Lemon
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/c/c2/T ... ogo_sm.JPG
Nexus One | Waze 1.8.99.104 | 2007 Volkswagen GTI | Twin Cities Metro Area Manager | Northeast Iowa Area Manager

Post by naesstrom
Just tried the new "Add / Remove Junction" and I'm loving it... love to you guys for adding the option "Allow all turns mode", talk about making it a lot easier!

[edit]
Done some more editing now, really feels a lot faster and I like thew graphics that you added. The little help bubbles will assist a lot of the new Cartouchers to, atleast I hope so :D

For the next update, could you add a keyboard shortcut to pop-up the "copy Coordinates" window, I want to get them for where the pointer is most of the time, not down in the corner ;)
naesstrom
Send a message

Post by naesstrom
nivong wrote:nice update it's faster indeed!
but I can't get the new split road functiun to work, someone can explane it how this new feature is working?
1. Dont select any roads.
2. Press Add/Remove Junction
2a. If you want all turns enabled, check the box
http://content.screencast.com/users/Nae ... 1_1645.png
3. Click where you want the intersection or split the road!
4. Done

Even made a quick Video of it ->
naesstrom
Send a message

Post by naesstrom
noticed that to so I just close them for now!
naesstrom
Send a message

Post by naesstrom
Menus overlap... I'm not sure I understand how you mean now since you can move the menus anywhere you want on the screen... I've done a lot editing on my laptop to and never had a problem with it?
naesstrom
Send a message

Post by naesstrom
The speedcams have been missing for a while, atleast around my "hood", I remember when I started adding them around the start of January, then I could see them but suddenly the little rascals started hiding from me!

Na seriously, would be really great if they was shown in Cartouche again, none of the new ones I add stay for more then a few days as it seems...
naesstrom
Send a message

Post by nivong
nice update it's faster indeed!
but I can't get the new split road functiun to work, someone can explane it how this new feature is working?
nivong
Send a message
L4 Noord Holland • Zuid Holland, The Netherlands