Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by nzahn1
seb-d59 wrote:
nzahn1 wrote:I'm unable to connect to the add country(ies) or subset(s) list to add a new area(s). Can anyone help troubleshoot this issue?
This is a dummyd2 server problem, no one can help you.
We must wait and re-test in some time.
Okay, that's kinda what I thought. I'll just continue tracing out areas with places as I need them.
nzahn1
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

US Global Champ | MAR Coordinator | iOS Beta | WME Beta | Localizer
WME Profile | E-mail | MAR Forum | MAR Wiki | MD Twitter

Post by ojlaw
hello, this morning i am seeing an issue where URs are stacked. clicking on a UR in URMP will take me to the location but the UR panel will not load in WME, it will just show the drive trace.  i am seeing a lot of red in the console when this happens-
Screen Shot 2022-03-03 at 6.53.36 AM.png
(2.03 MiB) Downloaded 178 times

Screen Shot 2022-03-03 at 7.00.34 AM.png
(285.85 KiB) Downloaded 178 times

Screen Shot 2022-03-03 at 7.00.49 AM.png
(246.92 KiB) Downloaded 175 times
 i'm not really sure what any of it means. i tried to blame another script writer first  :lol: he suggested the following:

-URMP isn't waiting for the DOM to fully populate and the screen to fully render before URMP "destroys" the panel.
- I had to add a "wait" for the "more info" section to lose the "loading" CSS class (signaling the panel is done rendering), THEN destroy the panel and reopen it.
-The panel is in the DOM WAY before it is ready to be destroyed.

thanks for a great script. i hope this information helps with some improvements.

edit- if you need a location with stacked URs to test try here- https://www.waze.com/en-US/editor/?env= ... st=9810876 i will leave these open for a few days. they are on the NA server though
ojlaw
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message

Post by ojlaw
YanisKyr wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:35 am I'm experiencing an issue in both PROD and BETA WME since a few days - elements I click on are marked as visited but this is not carried over to subsequent sessions.

When I reload WME, any UR/MP/MC/PUR I visited is still marked as "not visited". This only started a few days ago so I suspect something with an WME release.

If I can help with more info let me know.

this has always happened for me. anytime i refresh the browser i do a new scan. it would be nice if the script would remember.
ojlaw
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message

Post by ojlaw
Hello, I'm thinking the dev for this scrip doesn't read this forum but here's another shot in the dark- 

Could the Blocked Road type UR please be included in UR scans.

Thanks  :D

ojlaw
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message

Post by ojlaw
EpailXi wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:43 am Did the script actor still active maintain this script? His script seems like broken with latest WME update.

I messaged who I think is the current author, @seb-d59, on Sept 29 asking "Do you still maintain the URMP script?" It looks like the message was seen but I did not get a reply. Their editor profile shows they are not very active. Given they have not updated the script in a long time, they haven't replied to this thread in a long time, they are not too active in WME, and they are not responding to messages it seems like we shouldn't hold up too much hope for an update.

Maybe another generous script author will have some time to make a fork of this at some point.

ojlaw
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message

Post by ojlaw
Here are some of my recent experiences with URMP-

Chrome/ Tampermonkey
I too am having a problem with URMP loading in the tabs. It started last week. After URMP didn't load for several sessions I removed Tampermonkey, cleared my cache, quit Chrome, reloaded TM and and all scripts. URMP worked fine for a few sessions then the tab disappeared again.  
I updated to 3.9.3 this morning and still not URMP tab, here is a screenshot with URMP as the only script running-
Screenshot 2022-11-05 at 9.12.00 AM.png
(360.8 KiB) Downloaded 213 times

Screenshot 2022-11-05 at 9.12.24 AM.png
(17.57 KiB) Downloaded 206 times

Firefox/ Tampermonkey
I also tried to use URMP as the only script in Firefox with Tampermonkey. After refreshing once URMP tab was not visible. I did the whole uninstall / reinstall TM a couple of times and each time URMP would disappear after the first refresh.

Firefox/ Violentmonkey
Currently to use URMP I have been using Firefox with Violentmonkey. This has been stable for the last week.

This is probably some sort of thing I'm doing wrong but I figured I would share this in case there is anything that can be improved with the script.
Thank you for the great script!

ojlaw
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message

Post by ojlaw
ramblinwreck_81 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:08 pm
daveacincy wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:01 pm A quick fix for the UR-MP left panel getting cut off with the latest WME is to go to line 3361 in the script and change 100% to 85%.  This fix was first posted by BenEnmen on the Discord scripts server.

Dave

Does anyone know where the same line or equivalent line number is in the new version (3.9.3)?

it's around 2710 change the paddingRight value from 0 to 35.

ojlaw
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message

Post by ojlaw
seb-d59 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:13 pm Sorry I screwed up...
A word of advice, go back to 3.9.2
For my part, I passed the baton to jangliss.

Thanks for all your help and all the work you have put into this script Seb. Thank you for allowing another community member help with this.  :D

ojlaw
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message