Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by leocylau
thank Iain. love the zoom bar ;)
leocylau
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 3
Send a message
UK WikiUK Forum

'For I am not seeking my own good but the good of many, so that they may be saved.' 1 Cor. 10:33b

GC•Newcastle upon Tyne AM•HK CM•Localisation Coordinator

Post by lg1992
While the Fix UI is active, the Drives tab shows start time of every drive twice. Is it supposed to show the end time?
lg1992
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Leonid, Country Manager, Israel

Post by lg1992
With compressed side panel contents it's very inconvenient to read/edit a place description or add a comment to an existing map comment. Is it possible to expand those fields when they are focused or aren't empty?
lg1992
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by lg1992
Without FUI, while in House Numbers mode, it's possible to select and copy the city/street names in the upper half-transparent bar. With FUI, clicking on the city/street names and dragging the mouse causes dragging the map (tested on Chrome under Win 10). Is it possible to restore the default behavior of selecting the city/street names?
lg1992
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by lg1992
In past I used to copy city/street names and look for them in other maps. However, I see I can just disable compressing upper bars in FUI and get what I missed. Thank you for the information.
lg1992
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by lg1992
Please make the difference between the two arrows more noticeable.
lg1992
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by lg1992
If the zoom control is moved to the left side, a pop-up of UR or PUR sometimes covers it.
lg1992
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by lg1992
The zoom slider gets corrupted on the latest WME every time when the Google Street View is opened.

Also, "Compress/enhance bars above the map" now doesn't compress the Save button.
lg1992
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by linguasaltitante
Just an idea ... don't really know if someone already mentioned something similar: why not make available a clickable button in order to copy to clipboard the PL link (of the map area, landmark / POI, segment... whatever may be selected at that moment)!?

The button may be placed near the current shortcut or in any other place!

Or, instead of a new button, why not make available the option for the current shortcut, once clicked: i) copy the PL to clipboard and ii) do not make a refresh of the page?

For some, the click option would be more practical than the keyboard shortcut ... and It may help decrease wrist injuries :lol:
linguasaltitante
Map Editor - Level 5
Map Editor - Level 5
Send a message

Post by linguasaltitante
Hello

Do not know if this was already reported (or if it's something that is only happening to me :oops: ) : when I select a segment or a node and then click on the new icon to see the PL and coordinates, immediately after I click it, the segment and/or node selected is deselected and so the PL no longer refers to the segment/node but only to the place/area.

This isn't happening if I deactivate WME Fix UI in tampermonkey. I'm using Edge.

Best regards
linguasaltitante
Map Editor - Level 5
Map Editor - Level 5
Send a message