Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Post by lopaolo69
Please, can you enable me to remove the time lost when the save popup messagge stay in front of all and block me to continue editing?
In the last wme version, this time is increased :(

Paolo
lopaolo69
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by m0853n
Ideal for my ultrabook
thanks
m0853n
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by MajkiiTelini
iainhouse wrote:my Permalink Checker function can now handle places in the WME URL, as well as segments. If the URL contains a segments parameter, the button will still show the number of segments and clicking it will reselect them. If there isn't a segments parameter but there is a venues parameter, then the button will show the number of places and, on clicking, re-select them.
Could you please consider in the same logic that WME URL can contain other parameters as nodes, mapComments, mapUpdateRequest or cameras? It will be very useful especially in that cases when opening permalink without relevant map layer switched on.
MajkiiTelini
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by MajkiiTelini
Thanks for the last update!
But the A/B sign on node is not visible when segments are selected and the closure form is active. Could you please look on this situation too?
MajkiiTelini
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by MajkiiTelini
Hi Iain, could your script be able to make the MapComment detail in WME panel looks like clickable/editable?

There is now clickable only the field with comment, but it is hidden in WMEstyle :D and this field is also optional. So when there is empty string, only few pixels allows to click... :?

Ideal would be make clickable (and also look of it) the whole header of MapComment...

I believe you can do this much faster (and better :D) than HQ. ;)

Thanks!
WME_MC_look.jpg
(68.34 KiB) Downloaded 213 times
MajkiiTelini
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message