Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Newsletter transifex resource!

Post by Ottolenga
Hi everyone!

Hope you are doing great! :D

As you probably already know, every quarter we post the community newsletter, in which we share great stories about the community, their contributions and news worldwide!

You can read the latest newsletter here!

As we would like to reach as many people as possible, and make it comfortable for everyone to read the newsletter, we would love your help to have it translated in your mother tongue language!

You can find the dedicated transifex resource for the newsletter here

Thank you so much in advance! :)

Bests
Tamar 
Ottolenga

POSTER_ID:17863375

Send a message

Post by alexnrocha
Hi Tamar (@Ottolenga)

All transifex resources for the Community Newsletters were translated into Portuguese (pt_br).

Do you have any plans to bring localization changes to the hotsite (not translated)? I think more comfortable to read rather than in the app inbox ;)

Best,
Alex
alexnrocha
Local Champ Mentor
Local Champ Mentor
Send a message

Post by fuchserl
Hi,
do you think it is necessary to write a posting for every few new strings?
We are looking in transifex all the time, don't we?
Every day I see a new posting here, I expect some relevant information or interesting posting, and then it is just something irrelevant like a unnecessary pointer to something else we check daily anyways.
You will be losing subscribers to this forum / people who have this forum in their browser start pages (and I'll be the first one).
best,
wolfgang
fuchserl
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Wolfgang

Localiser (DE), Beta-WME, Android App Beta Leader, GC, LC, AM, CM (AT, BF, CD, CF, CG, CM, DJ, ER, ET, GH, GN, GQ, KE, SD, SO, SS, TD, UG)
https://storage.googleapis.com/wazeoped ... _0M_6c.pnghttps://storage.googleapis.com/wazeoped ... rsig22.png