Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by ojlaw
hey there,
thanks for all the hard work on this script! i'm probably alone in wishing this but just thought i would ask. it seems the map blocking usually starts in the upper left corner of WME just under the zoom bar if "Move and restore zoom bar" is checked. i'm wondering if it would be possible to adjust the position of the zoom bar down so that it would be functional when the map blocking is there without first having to pan the map. thanks for your consideration.
ojlaw
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message

Post by ojlaw
thanks for getting this awesome script updated so fast! :) is it just me or does the zoom bar not behave like it used to when Create zoom bar & move map controls is checked. if i click on the zoom bar to instantly zoom from say Z10 to Z3 nothing happens whereas this used to work. thanks.
ojlaw
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message

Post by ojlaw
hey there, as always thanks for the great script. i noticed with the Compress/enhance layers
option checked that some of the display options are getting cut off. thanks.
ojlaw
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message
Attachments

Post by ojlaw
thanks. haha :) i blamed HN nav points first, that developer said to uncheck that setting on FU and that solved the problem. so i came here.

this happens with two column or one column.

i'm not sure the compression i'm using is that an FU setting, see attached for all settings

i do notice that the check boxes for Cities and Restricted areas add name checkboxes with FU compress/ enhanced checked, could that have something to do with it?

here are some more complete screenshots.

thank you for your time.
ojlaw
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message
Attachments

Post by ojlaw
one more screen shot, this one i used the tab key to scroll through each item and i was able to expose the bottom layers that were missing. however, if i close out of the layers menu it stays like that and i can't scroll up to the layers that were taken off the top. the screenshot shows the tabbed scroll as GIS layers but if you look at the top of the column layers are cut off above Editable areas. not sure if this offers any more insight.
ojlaw
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message
Attachments

Post by ojlaw
good find, thanks abc! changing that setting to high cleared it up for me too. it looks like "none" on the enhancement also has issues.
ojlaw
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message

Post by Olestas
Thanks. I was already starting to get used to right to left reading :D
Olestas
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message