Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by n4dog
dbcm wrote:
n4dog wrote:Would love if there was a way to show when PLA's are stacked on top of each other.
this?
Screen Shot 2018-11-17 at 09.31.31.png
Thanks
n4dog  
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Griff - N4DOG
Alabama State Manager

Post by n4dog
Any reason why all of these roads started showing up Red https://prnt.sc/pb7k32 I have all the "You Must Fix" section turned off. Is this something to do with Magic?
n4dog  
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Griff - N4DOG
Alabama State Manager

Post by Nimbus-
Has the "Normalize Roads" option stop working for anyone else, out of curiosity? I've had a few instances where it hasn't recognized a few.
Nimbus-
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by ojlaw
GeekDriverPeaceful wrote:Recently when editing in Russia MapRaid area, I am extensively relying on the "Show alternative names" box to see the alternate names highlights. The problem is that they are not highlighted if the roads are not editable to me. This is a huge issue because I want to be able to see all attributes, highlights, and "TODO" from Magic on all segments, even outside my editable area. It is especially important for finding issues on roads locked higher than my rank. In fact, it is leading to say that "Show alternative names" will be highlighted when it actually does not highlight. I thought something was broken, yet this is controlled by the configuration. Please give thanks to this post if you support this idea. Thanks!
i fully support this. it would also be nice if magic features would work where editors don't have EA to help troubleshoot with other editors.
ojlaw
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message

Post by OlavoAG
Is it actually working for someone?...
OlavoAG
Send a message
OLAVO GASPARIN

Country Manager - Brazil
Area Manager - Cape Town - South Africa

Post by Olestas
Chrome keeps downloading the script file, instead of installing it. Can you just copy script contents here? So I could create new script and copy data inside?

I was only able to install script by copying contents of file, which were displayed in tampermonkey for like 1 second before starting file download.. then I created new script and pasted contents there.. now it works. But it did not install on its own.
Olestas
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by OneCheapDrunk
Hi, I'm returning to map editing after some time away, and trying to get up to speed. :)

I was using an addon called WME Validator, but it appears the dev has ceased work on it, and instead recommends WME Magic.

One of the primary reasons I used Validator is because it allowed me to define regexes to highlight roads that needed attention. Myself and another editor were working on (and using) some long regexes to validate road names according to the requirements of our country.

Does this script support custom regexes for highlighting roads?

Thank you.
OneCheapDrunk
Map Editor - level 3
Map Editor - level 3
Send a message

Post by OneCheapDrunk
Thanks @ramblinwreck_81, that one looks pretty good.

I've been using the good old WME Color Highlights to do that stuff. :P
OneCheapDrunk
Map Editor - level 3
Map Editor - level 3
Send a message

Post by Onmywaysir
Nice work! Thanks! :D
Onmywaysir
State Manager
State Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message
Onmywaysir
SM: Wyoming
AM: North Carolina, TN, Louisville KY, Tucson AZ, Northern California , NWR, Sonora MX
https://www.waze.com/user/editor/onmywaysir
8-) :lol:

https://j.mp/2R761wbimages/ranks/MapRaider_Badge_63px.png
https://storage.googleapis.com/wazeoped ... Tester.png