Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Post by pcbman
I started seeing a "trend" when I updated to 171. All the sudden almost every cross street between divided highway segments started giving me a "segment breaking routing" error. I turned off the other scripts that updated last night (URO+, WME Enhanced Search, and WME Fix UI) and it had no effect. Several other editors discussed it with me in discord scripts magic channel trying to figure it out. Conclusion was to post here for your consideration. It happens with combinations of PS or LS between MH or mH that I've seen so far. Here is one PL showing 2 of those combos. https://www.waze.com/en-US/editor?env=u ... 080&zoom=6, Here is another that isn't highlighted for some reason but it's also out of my EA if that makes a diff? https://www.waze.com/en-US/editor?env=u ... 785&zoom=6. If the crossroad is the same road type it DOES NOT highlight so it may be level/road type related as ldriveskier pointed out to me. I hope this helps some. Thanks.
pcbman
Send a message

Post by phoenixhawke
Looks to have potential, and love that it's not locked to a single code editor that could disappear for whatever reason.

One thing I'd like to see is some fine tuning on what is flagged. For instance, for SLs in my area we haven't yet gotten around to populating SLs on local streets and I'm not terribly concerned about them. I'm a little more concerned about PS, and am very concerned about mH+ not having SL. It would be nice to be able to narrow down what is highlighted. This is just an example, similar fine tuning could be useful for other options
phoenixhawke
Send a message
PhoenixHawke R5 IN State Manager

Post by phoenixhawke
Looks to have potential, and love that it's not locked to a single code editor that could disappear for whatever reason.

One thing I'd like to see is some fine tuning on what is flagged. For instance, for SLs in my area we haven't yet gotten around to populating SLs on local streets and I'm not terribly concerned about them. I'm a little more concerned about PS, and am very concerned about mH+ not having SL. It would be nice to be able to narrow down what is highlighted. This is just an example, similar fine tuning could be useful for other options
phoenixhawke
Send a message
PhoenixHawke R5 IN State Manager

Post by ply8808
Great script, thank you to all involved in the creation and continued maintenance going forward.
Much recognition and respect to you for identifying the need to pick up the torch and assist the volunteer editors with editing the best navigational app available.
ply8808
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Global Champ
Local Champ - USA
HD riding wazer, Arizona.
iPhone 7, iOS 13.3.1

Post by PvilleT
cobra_snake wrote:Cannot install script.
When trying to import the URL via Tampermonkey, I receive a Tampermonkey error:

"Unable to parse this"
Same here, by URL or by downloading and trying to import the .js file.

Chrome 60.0.3112.113
Tampermonkey 4.4
PvilleT
Send a message

Post by RAbel1975
I just tried to go to the website, but nothing is coming up. Is there a problem with it?
RAbel1975
Send a message

Post by RAbel1975
sancnilson wrote:
RAbel1975 wrote:I just tried to go to the website, but nothing is coming up. Is there a problem with it?
https://waze.xpto.org/magic/#install
That worked! Thanks!
RAbel1975
Send a message