Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by Olestas
iainhouse, could you add option to always activate More Options for layers menu?
Olestas
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by Olestas
Somehow half options are not working for me..
Just loading WME in default English..
Options that do not work, but are ticked:

Expand & improve External Provider details for places
Move Chat icon back to right
Restore Layers menu auto hide/show
Turn on More Options in Layers menu

Options that are ticked and work:
Move zoom bar to left
Add zoom level indicator to zoom bar
Make the entire place address clickable
Olestas
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by Olestas
He moved to Waze calendar :}}
Olestas
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by Olestas
Could you please enable selecting text and copying it in URs in Beta? Since waze thinks we should write every UR question from scratch...
Olestas
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by Olestas
Fix probably requires small line. I don't know, since I am not a scripter. That's why I ask. We can wait when waze fixed everyhing.. and die of waiting.
Olestas
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by Olestas
Iain, could you please also look at Drives section? Please improve contrast there too, for selected drive. It does not stand out from others.
Olestas
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by Olestas
Thanks! I have URO+.. and DTE is enabled. No highlight though :}

EDIT. After 7 restarts of WME I actually got green highlight from URO+.. thanks anyways. :lol:
Olestas
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by Oranges13
Add another voice to the choir that with Fix UI enabled, street view cannot be closed.

This is Chrome Browser, but no errors on the console.

I've discovered a cause of the issue. With FU enabled but the " Shrink bars above the map" setting disabled everything works as intended. I believe that the Street View close button is getting layered beneath another element so it's not click-through-able when the " Shrink bars above the map" setting is enabled.

EDIT: If you boost the z-index on the #street-view-container element to something greater than 1, the close button can be clicked!!
Oranges13
Send a message

Post by Oranges13
KuniaKid wrote:Hi iainhouse, would you take a look at this post I made in the KML thread, please?
This is due to a css rule that pushes the toolbar dropdown menus down (assuming that the bar above the map is there). With the "Shrink bar above map" option in Fix UI enabled, the menus are appearing in the wrong spot.

Code: Select all

.toolbar menu.dropdown-menu {
    top: 31px;
}
Unsure if this fix should be the responsibility of Fix UI or KML...
Oranges13
Send a message

Post by Oranges13
iainhouse wrote:
Oranges13 wrote:Add another voice to the choir that with Fix UI enabled, street view cannot be closed.
I'm really not sure to say about this one. I have the shrink bars setting enabled all the time and use Street View frequently without any problems closing it. Does this happen for you with all other scripts disabled? It's possible that the interfering element may belong to another script.
You're right - it's toolbox + Fix UI that is causing the problem. Toolbox alone doesn't cause the problem, Fix UI alone doesn't cause the issue. It's the combo that's the problem, plus the "Shrink bars above the map" setting.

This does fix the conflict though, and doesn't appear to cause any deleterious issues:

Code: Select all

#street-view-container {
    z-index: 5;
}
Oranges13
Send a message