Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by JustinS83
The ability to adjust the diameter will be available in the next week or two. My daughter was born last night so I will be a bit preoccupied for the next week or so :)
JustinS83
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
Olestas wrote:Hi Justin, so.. Radius? ;]
I started working on it and got it doing...something...but I haven't been able to get it to adjust correctly. Taking a little bit of a break so I don't hurt my brain and am working on a few other scripts. Don't worry, I see my notes for this daily and haven't forgotten it :)
JustinS83
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
Update released - 0.3.6

Undo should now work correctly. Hat tip to Glodenox for pointing me in the right direction :)
JustinS83
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Last edited by JustinS83 on Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by JustinS83
crayzee wrote:Hi Justin

Great script!

Is the size (diameter) issue was solved?

Because I do not see it on 0.3.7
I think you answered your own question ;)
JustinS83
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
Thanks for pointing that out, Iainhouse.

I had already had to adjust it once since the new layout so I went ahead and changed it to auto width. It should be live now.
JustinS83
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
xanders123 wrote:Hi,

First off, wonderful script, very useful!

I did notice a few issues in the last few days. If editing roads and than editing a roundabout, I see that so many segments have been updated, but the edit counter doesn't go up. Due to that loss of edits is quit a lot.

Is there anything that can be done in order to do not lose any edits?

Regards,
Xanders123
No, I will not adjust how the script handles the edits. It is done this way so if you must make multiple adjustments you do not quickly jump to greater than 100 edits because you have to shift the RA multiple times in order to get it into the correct position.

The script will not prevent you from gaining edits - the changes are recorded and you will gain edits for what is changed, but like any other edit you only get credit for changing the segment once per day.

Even if it were the case that the script is preventing you from gaining edits I wouldn't change it - the script is the one doing all the work, not you - you are just pushing a button. You should be concerned with correcting the map, not with not getting 10 more edit points.
JustinS83
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
cotero2002 wrote:Using the WME RA util with the current WME beta (v2.6-24) can't move the segments connected to the RA when you use the controls to re-position the RA and ends distorted. weird.
rotonda2.png
Looks like some behind the scenes changes that are causing issues for multiple scripts. I was able to reproduce and will look into it today but might not push a fix until this makes it to production
JustinS83
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
cotero2002 wrote:
JustinS83 wrote:
Looks like some behind the scenes changes that are causing issues for multiple scripts. I was able to reproduce and will look into it today but might not push a fix until this makes it to production
Agreed, this was a kind of early call because the actual version of the script is working great with the actual production WME.

Thanks JustinS83
A quick look shows that they changed the MoveNode class that RA Util depends upon. The argument list looks the same as what it does in production so I'm not sure why it isn't working. Going to have to dig. Yay for backend changes :cry:
JustinS83
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
JustinS83 wrote:
cotero2002 wrote:
JustinS83 wrote:
Agreed, this was a kind of early call because the actual version of the script is working great with the actual production WME.

Thanks JustinS83
A quick look shows that they changed the MoveNode class that RA Util depends upon. The argument list looks the same as what it does in production so I'm not sure why it isn't working. Going to have to dig. Yay for backend changes :cry:
FYI - staff has acknowledged this a bug on their end and they are working on a fix.
JustinS83
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JustinS83
Update released - 2018.02.27.1

Incorporated the Roundabout Angles script, including a checkbox to enable/disable. This checkbox is available on the Roundabout Utility window that is displayed when a roundabout segment is selected.

I take no credit for the Roundabout Angles script - all credit goes to the original authors. I am merely incorporating it into RA Util since the previous authors have gone inactive and some changes will be necessary to keep working due to some upcoming WME changes.

The version in RA Util has the changes for upcoming WME changes, some areas have been re-written to update/clean up some code, and I changed the angle number displayed to show 2 decimal places.
JustinS83
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message