Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by tonestertm
There is currently no accommodation for them in Route Speeds. We'll have to look and see if that's something that can be incorporated.
tonestertm
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/y7f2gsiomkpxbe6/CA_SM_Rocket_Shear_Alpha_50.png?dl=0
ARC for SW Region, USA
Global Champ, US Local Champ
The best editors Read the Wiki and read it often. Learn the proper way to handle URs. Don't draw another Place until you read this!

Post by tonestertm
For the moment, it has to be used "old school" by selecting begin and end segments.
tonestertm
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message
ARC for SW Region, USA
The best editors Read the Wiki and read it often. Learn the proper way to handle URs. Don't draw another Place until you read this!

Post by tonestertm
I haven't seen anything indicating a problem. Feel free to ping me directly if you'd like assistance with the routing issue.

Sent from my P01M using Tapatalk
tonestertm
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message
ARC for SW Region, USA

Post by tonestertm
If you're using "Fastest (no history)" the result for a given time will be the same for every day of the week. Because this setting is actually showing some sort of statistical average, things can look very much the same in a given area throughout the day, as well. When trying hard enough, in the "right" place, different routes can be found.
(FWIW, that setting will be renamed in an upcoming update)

If you're not using that setting, I'd like to see an example of where you're having this issue. 

tonestertm
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message

Post by tonestertm
Glodenox wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:30 am It seems like this script is broken now. The format of the routing data has changed apparently, which causes the script to not display any data.

Yep, working on it. A major change and several smaller ones. Thanks!
tonestertm
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message

Post by tonestertm
While I'm waiting on approval to release through the official WazeDev release, here's a temporary fork, so it's not delayed any further.

IMPORTANT NOTES:
There are a couple of things still not back up to par:
- Sorting of routes currently defaults to "Use Routing Order": sort by fastest is not currently working, so the checkbox is removed for the moment.  I'll keep working on it as time permits, in case anyone still actually sorts by fastest.
- Centering on the A and B markers with a click is currently non-functional (not sure how long that's been broken, honestly. I have only rarely used it.) This, too, will be pursued as time permits.

and, some updates:

- Coordinates in the A and B location boxes are now LAT,LON, instead of LON,LAT. This should make copy/pasting coordinates less of a chore. 
- The "Try more" option has been removed, because the livemap routing server hasn't actually supported it for a couple of years. 
- Some other small fixes and updates

This is a private GreasyFork link, so you won't be able to search for it in GF. This is only intended to be a temporary fork, and will be removed once the official fork is updated.

Don't forget you will need to disable the official fork in your script handler for this to run properly. (note that it has not yet been tested in Firefox)

Temporary Repair Fork of WME Route Speeds (MapOMatic fork)

tonestertm
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message

Post by tonestertm
As mentioned in the Route Checker thread, Waze appears to have reverted the routing data back to its previous format, so all those using my unofficial fork can now switch back to the official MapOMatic fork (2020.09.10.001) for proper function.

I'll migrate some of the changes in my fork along with a new feature I've been developing, into that framework and put it up somewhere, some time, hopefully in the near future. :D 
tonestertm
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message

Post by tonestertm
Working here.
Which version are you using?
Production or Beta WME?
tonestertm
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message

Post by tonestertm
Yeah, you can trash the 2021 version - that was for the brief period when the data model was changed slightly.
tonestertm
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message

trivia211
Map Editor - level 3
Map Editor - level 3
Send a message