[Script] WME Route Speeds (Traffic)

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein, Glodenox, JustinS83

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [Script] WME Route Speeds (Traffic)

Postby voludu2 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:50 pm

Is there any possibility of adding HOV / passes? Now that such routes are possible in the app, it would be good to be able to test them.
voludu2
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby WazingArch » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:36 am

Hello, it is now possible Junction Boxes to generate u-turns. It would be very helpful if the script can avoid U-turns, generated by Junction Boxes. Thank you for the script.
WazingArch
Coordinators
Coordinators

Postby WazingArch » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:48 am

Hello, can you fix this link so it points to the working script on Greasy Work site. Regards.
WMEscreenshot_22.png
WMEscreenshot_22.png (11.14 KiB) Viewed 320 times
WazingArch
Coordinators
Coordinators

Postby WazingArch » Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:56 am

Hi, this script is currently broken - the destination/origin pins cannot be dragged.
WazingArch
Coordinators
Coordinators

Postby westfordjoe » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:08 am

I'm working a UR in which the user reports that Waze won't route him over part of SH-99 west of Houston. SH-99 is toll tag only but, this time, the problem is not the absence of a user toll tag. I naturally went to my favorite, Route Speeds, to check for the optimal route. To my surprise Route Speeds wouldn't route over SH-99 either. I did not have Avoid Tolls checked in Route Speeds. I could find nothing wrong with SH-99 that would prevent routing over it and, when I simulated the route with the Waze app, the Waze app routed over SH-99. I couldn't get Route Speeds to route over even three segments of SH-99. Here's a PL for part the SH-99 in question:

https://www.waze.com/en-US/editor/?env= ... 7,77664768

Update: I'm not sure if this is a Route Speeds issue or not, since Waze Livemap behaves the same way and bypasses SH-99, while the Waze app uses SH-99.

Update: Another user reported that Route Speeds won't route over roads that require toll tags. Is that true?
westfordjoe

Postby wrightwells » Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:11 pm

Hi this is a fantastic tool.

Is there a way to find the maximum speed seen on a road.

Also how is the average calculated, we have a 1910 steam engine and sports cars whizzing past our house.
wrightwells

Previous

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts