Post by fc34f9b85aca43b481245eb6e38bb401
Hi.
Waze sent me to the wrong address.
Original address:
2104 Camino a Los Cerros , Menlo Park, CA

Actual address waze sent me to was:
2090 Camino a Los Cerros , Menlo Park, CA

The house was across a Main Street.
Can you please have someone verify and do this?

Cheers
Benzy.
fc34f9b85aca43b481245eb6e38bb401

POSTER_ID:17911141

Send a message

Post by abc1357
I've made some fixes on Camino a Los Cerros. These fixes should go live in a few days.

Note that Waze does not update previously searched for locations automatically if you had routed there previously. Please do the the following:

On or after Saturday,
- Delete all instances of 2104 Camino a Los Cerros from your recent searches by selecting the magnifying glass on the lower left, scrolling up until you see the location, tap the 3 dots on the right, and select the trashcan to delete it.
- In addition, if you have set this location as a home or work or favorite, please delete this also.
- Then, do a search for the address again.  You should see a teardrop shape on the left. If you see a star, that means that the location is still in your favorites list and it needs to be deleted. If you see a clock, that means that the location is still in your recent search list and it needs to be deleted. 

Thanks.
abc1357
State Manager
State Manager
Answers: 2
Send a message

Post by abc1357
Hello Usa_8hneo34u

I did a search for 34 Roundtree Blvd, San Rafael, and Waze already routes me correctly to Roundtree Blvd.

However, I did add the parking lot road to the condo complex that the address is in and have adjusted the address to route into the parking lot. This fix should reach mobile devices within a few days.

NOTE: Waze stores all destinations you had previously searched for and will show them to you again when you do a search. Therefore, you need to remove them manually.

In a few days (I recommend Friday), please tap "Where to?", scroll to look for 34 Roundtree Blvd. The next step depends on your version of Waze.
  - If you see three dots to the right, tap the dots, then tap "Remove"
  - If you DO NOT see the three dots, press on your destination for a few seconds until another menu appears. Tap "Remove drive". You can also swipe left on the destination and tap Options to pull up this menu.
Keep doing this until all copies of your destination are removed.

Perform these steps if your destination is also in Saved places, Home, and/or Work.

Then, on Friday or later, please tap "Where to?" and search for 34 Roundtree Blvd again. You should see a teardrop shape on the left. If not, please check your search history/Saved places/Home/Work again as the destination is still in your device cache.

Thanks.
abc1357
State Manager
State Manager
Answers: 2
Send a message

Post by usa_8hneo34u
can someone please edit where the house number is for 34 Roundtree Blvd, San Rafael, CA? Google has updated it, but I can't yet in WAZE. We need caregivers to know how to get here to help my mother-in-law. thank you!!

https://www.google.com/maps/search/34+R ... ?entry=ttu
usa_8hneo34u
Send a message