New Road in Dahlonega, GA

Post by CasaDega2003
Brand new to Waze editing and forums, thought I could just fix a quick issue, but it won't let me edit the map. Thomas Rd. off Pecks Mill Creek Rd. in Dahlonega, GA is not registered in Waze. It's a short street that my sister lives at the end of. I've attached a screenshot of what I tried to do. Would someone be able to help me out? Thank y'all so much!
CasaDega2003

POSTER_ID:17914186

Send a message
Attachments

Post by CasaDega2003
That is perfect! The last house (just almost out of the screen shot) is my sisters. it's 139 Thomas Rd. Thank you so much for your help!
CasaDega2003
Send a message

Post by n4dog
CasaDega2003 wrote:Brand new to Waze editing and forums, thought I could just fix a quick issue, but it won't let me edit the map. Thomas Rd. off Pecks Mill Creek Rd. in Dahlonega, GA is not registered in Waze. It's a short street that my sister lives at the end of. I've attached a screenshot of what I tried to do. Would someone be able to help me out? Thank y'all so much!
Let me know how this looks. https://prnt.sc/qj25rzAlso if your house is on this road let me know the house number and which one is yours and I will update that for you too.
n4dog  
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Griff - N4DOG
Alabama State Manager

Post by n4dog
CasaDega2003 wrote:That is perfect! The last house (just almost out of the screen shot) is my sisters. it's 139 Thomas Rd. Thank you so much for your help!
https://prnt.sc/qj2f1v How does that look? If you are interested in learning more about editing please let me know.
n4dog  
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Griff - N4DOG
Alabama State Manager

Post by spankdog
Hi CasaDega2003,

We would be happy to help you with this. Have you driven in this area with Waze? if so you should be able to edit. If it was just recently then it may take a few days for your editable area to update. Edit: Looks like n4dog got the street added for you already :)
spankdog
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message
Last edited by spankdog on Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
USA Local Champ
USA Southeast WIKI