Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by Olestas
When we will be able to see house numbers themselves? Please?
Olestas
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by RichardPyne
SeveriorumPatrem wrote:Here is the first place I used it to reveal a notable HN mess. A bunch of HNs for 47th Circle were incorrectly imported as attached to 47th Ave. At some point the HNs missing from 47th Circle were noticed and added, but without this script there would have been no obvious way to notice all these extra and incorrect HNs still attached to 47th Ave.

HUGE thank you for this script!
I've found several like that, but I found one that makes me want a new feature, jump to address point. I followed one for nearly 100 miles before I gave up on finding it.
RichardPyne
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by RichardPyne
dBsooner wrote:2020.06.16.01 is out!!

Changelog:

Code: Select all

2020.06.16.01: NEW: HN number mouseover tooltip (zooms 6-10). Edit button for easy HN mode access.
How can I turn of these annoying, invasive popup tooltips? They create more difficulty than they do help. They make it all but impossible to select a PP that is under the HN.
RichardPyne
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by Robert04101
Having the attachment points layer is SO valuable--fortunately we can get the best of both worlds by having the (native) HN + HN Navpoint layers visible.
Robert04101
Send a message

Post by russblau
Another color for "un-nudged" HNs (ones that have never been edited by any user) would be nice, too, as long we are asking for features. :-)
russblau
State Manager
State Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message

Post by russblau
MajkiiTelini wrote:Define overlap.
Two (or more) HNs at precisely the same coordinates.
russblau
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by russblau
SeveriorumPatrem wrote:
russblau wrote:
MajkiiTelini wrote:Define overlap.
Two (or more) HNs at precisely the same coordinates.
This condition occurs by design virtually all the time in cul-de-sacs, so there will be a significant number of false positives.
Capture.JPG
No, what you have identified is multiple stop points at the same coordinates, not multiple HNs. Two different issues.

And to MajkiiTelini's earlier point about houses on corners, I should have said "multiple HNs on the same segment at precisely the same coordinates."

However, if identifying these overlaps is going to slow down the script, I fully understand, and can live without it.
russblau
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by russblau
HN NavPoints has stopped working entirely after this morning's WME update!
russblau
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by russblau
For those with the lines that stick around after moving or deleting HNs, a workaround (only slightly less disruptive than reloading the whole editor) is to zoom out to a point where the lines are no longer displayed, then zoom back in.
russblau
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by russblau
The script is broken in today's new WME version. Editing house numbers is impossible with the script active. Console error message follows:

userscript.html?name=WME-HN-NavPoints.user.js&id=cf112f7f-8fb5-431b-b1e2-57fa3b257c9e:146 HN NavPoints: Error: Timeout (5 sec) exceeded waiting for markers to popuplate within checkMarkersEvents
    at logError (userscript.html?name=WME-HN-NavPoints.user.js&id=cf112f7f-8fb5-431b-b1e2-57fa3b257c9e:146:85)
    at Proxy.checkMarkersEvents (userscript.html?name=WME-HN-NavPoints.user.js&id=cf112f7f-8fb5-431b-b1e2-57fa3b257c9e:762:13)
    at St (<anonymous>:9:89)
    at t.<computed> (<anonymous>:59:418)
    at St (<anonymous>:9:89)
    at r (<anonymous>:22:484)
    at <anonymous>:23:112
    at <anonymous>:69:256
    at g (<anonymous>:69:275) 
russblau
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message